Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

AE Gameday 12/16

2K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  farfromtheshow 
#1 ·
UNH @ BC 1pm ESPN3

Quinnipiac @ BU 1pm

UVM @ Niagara 2pm

Maine @ Marist 2pm

Good day of AE games today. I'm probably going to go to the BU game. Today is as good as any for UNH to get a win over BC.

#7 ·
UNH-BC is also on NESN. Ferg Myrick is one of the best players on the court. Chris Pelcher got in some early foul trouble. UNH up 26-19 with 3:48 left in the first

#9 ·
UNH's 13 point lead is now down to 3 thanks to a 10-0 BC run. There's 6:29 to go.

#10 ·
They're blowing this. UNH can't hit there free throws or get the ball into the paint. They're settling for bad jump shots and turning over the ball. Now it's a 12-0 run. UNH up by 1, 47-46, with 6:00 minutes left.

#12 ·
This is brutal. UNH has also lost the ability to rebound. They haven't scored in over 6 minutes.

#14 ·
Looks like I'm missing a good one- decided to watch UNH/BC and UVM/Niagara instead.

Hopefully Terriers pull it out in OT

#16 ·
watching the UNH vs BC game. So far an entertaining game to watch. UNH has to come out on top!!!

#17 ·
Ouch. Chandler Rhoads just missed a point-blank layup after having a clear lane after a broken play on the inbound.

#19 ·
Pretty sure he got blocked.

This game is going into overtime.

#22 ·
BC looks like an America East team. Wonder what Donahue's plan is, there's like 10 people at Conte and I don't know how that team competes in the ACC.

#25 ·
Rhoads was fouled on that play but refs called travel. Not going to get that call playing that sloppy and on the road I guess.

#27 ·
Konan just put up an airball. Awful shot. Awful execution by UNH on the offensive end to end this game.

#28 ·
BC wins in OT.

Sloppy finish by UNH. If this team knew how to win they would've done it today.

Shooting 50% from the line is pathetic. This is D1 basketball and these players can't make freebies.

#30 ·
Yeah, BC gave UNH all the opportunities in the world to win, but awful execution down the stretch by UNH on offense. Tough loss- they led for most of the game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.