1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two games at 2:00

Cornell at Bing
New Hampshire at Colgate

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
I'm hoping for 2 wins. Colgate is not very good, except for Maine transfer Burnatowski.

Cornell has lost to a couple AE teams already. Is Bing ready?

·
Registered
129 Posts
UNH starting Morris, not sure why unless they want more 3 pointers. Burnatowski with all 4 points in the game so far

·
Registered
129 Posts
Awesome, UNH down 16-4, Burnatowski has 11 pts (and an assist) and UNH has taken 6 shots - 4 of them 3 pointers.

ETA: and UNH is 1-4 from the FT line. Rhoads just went 0-2

·
Registered
129 Posts
Colgate up 35-29 at the half. UNH shooting 33% to Colgates 52%, add in the 50% FT shooting and it's another stellar offensive half. Colgate with 4 blocks to UNH's 0, and winning the rebounding 21-13. Somehow Pelcher got 6 pts in there, but seems quiet. Not feeling good about second half, let's see

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well ... TIE game with 30 seconds left ... UNH has ball with 15 seconds, calls timeout, Rhoads gets fouled and misses front end of 1 and 1 (2-7 FT today for him)

Colgate calls TO, a guy misses, gets his own rebound and lays it back with 2 seconds left. UNH loses again

Horrible. 10 of 18 shooting FT's and they lose by 2

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bing down 9 with 3:11 left

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Fire Herrion. Now.

I have literally never seen Chandler Rhoads make a play to win a game, but I think I'd need more than just my fingers to count the opportunities he's missed.

I just can't take this crap anymore. They just suck, and there's no sign of progress, no change, no difference.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bing cuts it to 78-75 with 48.1 left

·
Premium Member
33,190 Posts
Nice game by Binghamton. Cornell is pretty down this year. I think they gave up a 50pt run to Duke or something crazy like that.

·
Premium Member
33,190 Posts
Damn- two close games though.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cornell wins 79-77

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I stopped watching the bing game at half when Cornell was up 41-26 thought it was all but over. Just looked at the stats and we only lost by 2 points that's not a bad come back, too bad we sucked in the first half. Also looked at Reeds stats 23 points and 14 boards that's a Monster game.

Rayner Moquete also had a good game 19 points, nice to see him improving his game.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts