New Hampshire (4-4)
7:00 AE.tv

Yale (6-3)
Albany (5-3)
7:30 ESPN+

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Binghamton falls to Colgate 82-74. Game was tied with about 4 minutes left.

Binghamton is definitely better than most are giving them credit for and will likely get better as the season goes forward -- currently 3 freshmen getting major minutes. Tinsley continues to impress, with 13 points and 13 rebounds. Fellow freshman Brenton Mills put in 21 points.

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Binghamton falls to Colgate 82-74. Game was tied with about 4 minutes left.

Binghamton is definitely better than most are giving them credit for and will likely get better as the season goes forward -- currently 3 freshmen getting major minutes. Tinsley continues to impress, with 13 points and 13 rebounds. Fellow freshman Brenton Mills put in 21 points.
First sign of life from bing in like a decade... I agree.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Albany loses by 9 with no lulka, de Sousa and obvious Jojo and Shafer. They played decent ball today.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,341 Posts
Clark …… 3-14 1-7 3p. He's only listed as having 2 TO's, but the number of times he takes bad shots realistically it should be considered much higher.

·
Premium Member
32,740 Posts
Albany struggled on offense is something I can't figure out yet. Can't wait to get Jojo back and Clark to the bench.

Yale makes teams struggle offensively, it’s what they have been doing all season. It’s what they did to UVM.

Yale is very good, having a good season. Could very well win the Ivy, and the Ivy is much, much better than the AE. No shame in losing to Yale this year.

·
Premium Member
32,740 Posts
Clark …… 3-14 1-7 3p. He's only listed as having 2 TO's, but the number of times he takes bad shots realistically it should be considered much higher.
Clark is the worst “best” Albany player I’ve seen in quite some time, maybe ever- if that makes sense. He puts up the scoring numbers because of minutes and usage and having perma-green light, but I’m not a big fan of his game.

Brown is all-in on him and seems pretty committed to sinking or swimming with him. Not sure I totally get it.

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Clark is the worst “best” Albany player I’ve seen in quite some time, maybe ever- if that makes sense. He puts up the scoring numbers because of minutes and usage and having perma-green light, but I’m not a big fan of his game.

Brown is all-in on him and seems pretty committed to sinking or swimming with him. Not sure I totally get it.
Trust me... He's not. I know for a fact... Jojo was going to be the kid with Clark off the bench. I suspect if Jojo shows that he can chew gum and walk at the same time he's in.

·
Premium Member
32,740 Posts
Should be noted for Yale, Atkinson is legit probably one of the best pure Centers in college basketball. He’s super talented and could play anywhere.

Yale also has former UVM high-flyer Tobe Carberry on the coaching staff, so there’s some obvious genius within coaching ranks given UVM alum.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think Maine staying within 15 of Northeastern is a positive? Maine got its first double digit points game out of a newcomer- Peter Stumer hit 4 threes.

Maine is also at "starting a walk-on freshman" status with El Darwich out.

I'm ready to call the game at CCSU on Saturday a "Must Win" if Maine wants to get to 5 D-I wins this season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts