7:00 ESPN3

Albany (5-4)
Bucknell (3-7)
7:00 Patriot League Network

SUNDAY

Sacred Heart (5-4)
Hartford (4-6)
2:00 ESPN+

Is Maine-CCSU the "If we lose, we have to be worried about losing out" Bowl?

·
Realist/A-hole
5,730 Posts
Maybe it'll be like relagation playoffs for soccer. Loser goes D2.

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
Lack of perimeter shooting is causing all kinds of problems on offense. Just cannot get anything going when they collapse in the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,033 Posts
That block called on Kennedy a minute ago was definitely not a block. I’m now afraid the referees looked at the stats and realized they called a lot of offensive fouls in the first half.

·
6,033 Posts
Losing by 3 is a lot better than losing by 24, but you can't shoot 20 for 53 at the line. That needs to change. Towson is going to be very tough.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
Team is not very good right now. Some good minutes from Kennedy in the second half, though his three ball was off the last few minutes. Owens continues to show signs of promise, and I'm not sure why they didn't go to Akin more in the post in the second half. Curran continues to be inept in all phases of the game, while Jackson continues to disappoint with poor shooting and an out of control dribble.

Too many missed free throws from the team per usual, especially three in a row by Jackson that could have given UMBC a 3 point edge. Odom's playing of Curran is the first real frustration I've had in the Odom-era. He has done nothing well. Nothing. Zero.

Tough schedule ahead, we'll see if they can become competitive before conference play. I think this team could still win conference games like last year's team did, but it will have to start with a shortening of the bench and the return of Eytle-Rock and Lamar's defense.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Albany delayed while Bucknell fixes a rim

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Albany playing incredible right now... Not sure if it will last. Everything is so crisp om offense. What a start. This is why this team is so frustrating... They can do this.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
After getting up 21 to 6 Bucknell storming back. Up 8 now with Bucknell to the line.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Albany can't stop turning ball over. 19 now..
Dissappointing loss.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts