Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Great start for Foreman tonight - started off 3-3 from deep! What a great start!!! The team then goes 0-24 from 3 the rest of the night. A disgraceful performance.

·
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Terrible officiating! Bad call on the out of bounds with a minute left before the Sarr three, and missed that foul on Horvath.

In any case, you need to hit your free throws.

·
Premium Member
33,093 Posts
UMBC wins at Patrick, loses at home to Binghamton. Up is down, left is right, cats are dogs, the falcon cannot hear the falconer, etc. What a world.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,635 Posts
What a fuster cluck this conference has been the last 5 days.

·
Registered
14,138 Posts
Man... That is a brutal loss by a streaking umbc... Crashed full speed into a wall their chase for 2 seed. Yikes...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Also, that Binghamton win means that Maine needs to beat UMBC or Hartford to get into the playoffs. Finishing 9th this year can't be considered anything but an abject disaster.

·
Premium Member
33,093 Posts
Also, that Binghamton win means that Maine needs to beat UMBC or Hartford to get into the playoffs. Finishing 9th this year can't be considered anything but an abject disaster.
Pretty much, yes. No El Darwich and Fleming next year on the roster is going to be something to witness. The conference may need to delegate it as its sole JV team.

·
Premium Member
33,093 Posts
The only constant in this conference is Albany blowing *ick

It’s going to be interesting to see what The Coaching Changes Twitter handle says about Albany this off-season. One of them posted that Brown was on the hot seat last off-season and that didn’t seem real, but maybe it is, or seems like it could be more real now. I mean, realistically going to need to kill it recruiting this off-season just to be Top 4 in AE next year, at this point.

·
Registered
14,138 Posts
It’s going to be interesting to see what The Coaching Changes Twitter handle says about Albany this off-season. One of them posted that Brown was on the hot seat last off-season and that didn’t seem real, but maybe it is, or seems like it could be more real now. I mean, realistically going to need to kill it recruiting this off-season just to be Top 4 in AE next year, at this point.
They blocked me for pointing out how Broadus destroyed the bing program. If anyone would post their tweets if there are any I'd appreciate it.

Albany in deep ish...this is a bottom 3 ae program next year.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts