Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
The People's Champ
685 Posts
Very odd Hartford SBU game last night. When Carter and Ellison are on, they are unstoppable. What keeps games close is when the rest of the team has trouble scoring. Hartford nearly gave it away there with 9min's left. Which does not surprise me because Gal thinks he needs to start burning clock with 10 min left and the offense slows and scoring slows and they start committing mistakes. I've been saying this all year.... Hartford is at their best in hurry up mode and with lockdown D. Ellison has really made a strong case for AE POY in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very odd Hartford SBU game last night. When Carter and Ellison are on, they are unstoppable. What keeps games close is when the rest of the team has trouble scoring. Hartford nearly gave it away there with 9min's left. Which does not surprise me because Gal thinks he needs to start burning clock with 10 min left and the offense slows and scoring slows and they start committing mistakes. I've been saying this all year.... Hartford is at their best in hurry up mode and with lockdown D. Ellison has really made a strong case for AE POY in my opinion.
Although Carter and Ellison carried the scoring load last night, I was very impressed with Hartford's ball movement all game. Contrast that with non-existent, meaningful ball movement from SBU.

·
Premium Member
33,093 Posts
RE: Coaching Changes.

Once you parse through the posters that have an axe to grind and the promote/hype posters, and the every school, AD, and fan base is racist posters, there's some good info there. In particular good insight on assistant coaches.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
123 Posts
The Olaniyi-less Seawolves are an absolute eyesore to watch. Every play is the goddamn same. Pass around the arc for 15 seconds before bricking a 3 or get it inside and have the layup roll out. I’ve missed him more than I could have ever imagined.

·
Registered
14,138 Posts
The Olaniyi-less Seawolves are an absolute eyesore to watch. Every play is the goddamn same. Pass around the arc for 15 seconds before bricking a 3 or get it inside and have the layup roll out. I’ve missed him more than I could have ever imagined.
Bro...don't worry...Albany is a fix for all that ails you and lucky for you, we're up next on Saturday.

SBU by -18 IMO

·
Registered
14,138 Posts
RE: Coaching Changes.

Once you parse through the posters that have an axe to grind and the promote/hype posters, and the every school, AD, and fan base is racist posters, there's some good info there. In particular good insight on assistant coaches.
I just realized I can read their tweets in incognito mode...I'll be shocked if they don't go in HARD on Brown in March. They despise him...

81 - 86 of 86 Posts