Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Am I the only one who noticed that the handshake between Odom and Gallagher was a little icy? Is that semifinal from two years ago still on their mind?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Brutal loss by Hartford...

Albany gonna beat bing. I'm shocked how bad bing looks. Albany was without Healey but for like 8 or 9 min it seems... Clark barely played in first half due to foul trouble and wasn't on the bench in second half... Walkon fruscio ran pt and yet bing never threatened.

Bad bad program

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Does anyone know why Clark didn’t come back out after half?

·
Registered
14,033 Posts
Does anyone know why Clark didn’t come back out after half?
He eventually cam in deep in the second half for a bit. I know everyone is banged up but Albany is in a bad way. Everything from flu, bad backs bad ankles to key players going for xrays, .

This week off couldn't come at a better time.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
111 Posts
Binghamton must be blackmailing intimate photos of Geno Ford or something because I don’t know how else to explain how a team so terrible has won at Stony Brook numerous times in the last calendar year

·
Registered
14,033 Posts
Binghamton must be blackmailing intimate photos of Geno Ford or something because I don’t know how else to explain how a team so terrible has won at Stony Brook numerous times in the last calendar year
Tell geno to lay off the domesticated animals... See... Problem solved!

·
The People's Champ
657 Posts
a lot of credit to UMBC shutting down Hartford in their two game series in conf play. The thing is Hartford I still believe matches up well against UMBC, it's the late game management from Gal that ends up losing these at the end. The scoring droughts are killer. Even with a hobbled Stafl, and no DJ they still need to find ways to win games like this. It seems like Hartford wants to start slow and go slow and go slow, but Hartford is at their best pushing the ball and pushing the tempo. They went into their 'hurry' up offense way too late against UMBC last night.. Gal needs to recognize when his slow paced offense isn't working and switch it up.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
a lot of credit to UMBC shutting down Hartford in their two game series in conf play. The thing is Hartford I still believe matches up well against UMBC, it's the late game management from Gal that ends up losing these at the end. The scoring droughts are killer. Even with a hobbled Stafl, and no DJ they still need to find ways to win games like this. It seems like Hartford wants to start slow and go slow and go slow, but Hartford is at their best pushing the ball and pushing the tempo. They went into their 'hurry' up offense way too late against UMBC last night.. Gal needs to recognize when his slow paced offense isn't working and switch it up.
Agreed....lots of credit to UMBC....they totally outplayed Hartford in both games. Eyttle-Rock should play every game against Hartford. Shooting 3-18 from 3 is not a winning combination. Honestly I think Hartford's 3 point shooting this year is their biggest weakness. DJ Mitchell is their only guy who shoots over 40% and he has been out the last 2 games. I hope he is back on Saturday. If you can't hit your 3's the other team lets you shoot and packs the paint which is what UMBC did and it worked very well. Hitting some 3's opens up everything. Very nervous about the Stafl. Obviously he couldn't go in the second half. Hoping this is not an injury he will either be out a while for/or lingering for the rest of the year.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts