Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Hampshire smashing Stony Brook in the first half, up by 20. Surprising score thus far.

·
Registered
155 Posts
UNH playing well this year, you knew they were going to win some of these games against top of the league teams. Surprised it not has happened yet. A lot of basketball to play though....

·
Premium Member
32,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, Stony Brook still in this one. Plenty of time left. It’s UNH. Watch last few minutes of Albany/UNH to verify.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,511 Posts
Exhibit A of why you must be ready to play every single game. Treat every game like it's a tournament game, because eventually it will be.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Exhibit A of why you must be ready to play every single game. Treat every game like it's a tournament game, because eventually it will be.
Going off topic a bit - I coach high school football. The teams that win consistently are the ones that play every play against every opponent like it's a championship game. I HATE when my teams start to think they are good before they ever do anything.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,511 Posts
Going off topic a bit - I coach high school football. The teams that win consistently are the ones that play every play against every opponent like it's a championship game. I HATE when my teams start to think they are good before they ever do anything.
Kids don't always have the life experience to understand exactly how hard it truly is to be great. Sometimes it takes games like this to hammer home that lesson. It's not ideal in this situation, but may benefit the team down the road.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
110 Posts
Olaniyi down. Stayed on the ground for 5 minutes, eventually needed crutches to get off. Oh lordy

·
Realist/A-hole
5,511 Posts
Olaniyi down. Stayed on the ground for 5 minutes, eventually needed crutches to get off. Oh lordy
Didn't look good. Garcia is trying to rally the troops. Let's see if a young UNH team relaxes.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I wonder if Stony Brook can press effectively for the entire second half or if they will get tired toward the end

·
Realist/A-hole
5,511 Posts
I wonder if Stony Brook can press effectively for the entire second half or if they will get tired toward the end
It's a good strategy with UNH being very thin in the back court. At worst it'll likely speed them up, and will tire them out.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,511 Posts
Lol. I guess that answers that question. UNH yaks up their big lead. Down to 9. SBU with all the momentum.

Jesus that was a terrible offensive foul call on Carbone.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts