Give me...

UMBC -4
UMassL - 7
UNH -10
UVM -8

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
We are 3-9 against Division I teams so I would say this is a pick ‘em.

Impossible to say if we would have been any better with a healthy roster but I would think so. Hopefully we get Rodgers back soon just so that we have someone else who can shoot.

It’s insane we can not recruit shooters anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,033 Posts
Looks like there was some early money on UMBC last night, because the spread went from 1 to 2. Also, some very late money on Maine, as that spread gradually dropped from 8.5 to 7.5 all day.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Do I watch the two best teams in the conference duke it out (Vermont and SBU) or do I watch Binghamton get a beat down? hard choice

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
Fun game in Vestal so far. Binghamton shooting it well from 3, but UMBC is dominating in the paint on the other end.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
We cannot shoot from outside at all. Such a problem we won’t be able to resolve this year.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
8/18 3's for the hosts in the first half. Most have been uncontested - UMBC needs to do a better job contesting shots.

Horvath leading the visitors with 9, while Jackson has scored a whopping 0.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
We cannot shoot from outside at all. Such a problem we won’t be able to resolve this year.

This team may have been quite good in the early 2000's...? Not so good in 2020.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
Imagining that Dempsey will look to double the bigs inside more often in this half - should open up some open, hopefully make-able shots for our guards. Need Council to hit at least 2-3 threes this half.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
UMBC has come out ablaze and tied the -

- oh no, Binghamton is wearing the white jerseys? Never mind, Binghamton by 14...

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
Jackson pulling up for a long, off-balance two on that sequence was quite the choice.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
All sarcasm aside UMBC has actually countered Binghamton's 18-2 run with a 10-0 run themselves.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
A UMBC 3? A UMBC 3! Make that a 15-2 run. Only down 1 with 12 to play.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts