Dartmouth @ Vermont 7pm

Hartford @ Niagara 7pm

South Carolina State @ Albany 7pm

Coppin State @ UMBC 7pm

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All of these games are winnable. Toughest should be UHa/ Niagara. Will be watching that one closely b/c we play Niagara on Sunday, return game from last years Bracketbuster.

Albany just can't get enough of South Carolina State this season, and Coppin State is not good so hopefully UMBC can get the W.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I'll go 3-1

UMBC should have a decent shot at a W and hopefully Hartford gets the dub.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hartford down 26-16. This is the worst they looked this season. Can't shoot and turning the ball over like crazy. Looking like last years team. Tough one to watch so far.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UVM playing less than inspiring, but pretty shocking to see we're the only team with a lead at the half. Yikes. Here I was thinking 4-0 was realistic.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are the referees looking at? The small kid was trying to get the ball away from the much, much bigger kid.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sandro still looks shook from the Towson game. Not sure whether to shoot/pass or dribble pass. Uncertain.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
UVM playing less than inspiring, but pretty shocking to see we're the only team with a lead at the half. Yikes. Here I was thinking 4-0 was realistic.
True Dat as my daughters friends say.

I was thinking of asking for a refund of the 6.95 for my video feed as the stream is only able to capture the Niagra team scoring.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True Dat as my daughters friends say.

I was thinking of asking for a refund of the 6.95 for my video feed as the stream is only able to capture the Niagra team scoring.
LoL...should try that, they might honor it for the humor.

UVM's feed is free, but all it shows is UVM turnovers so you get what you pay for :)

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, good job Albany taking care of SCState and good job (I guess) UVM for not blowing a game to Dartmouth.

Tough night all around for the AE.

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Albany looked like a team that THOUGHT they would just roll over South Carolina State like they did last time. SCS obviously came in ticked off how they played last game and tried to make a point...Albany to good for them though in the second half...Went up a few times by 10 or 9 and you just felt they were wearing SCS down...slowly but surely kept growing the lead. Bad first half...

My biggest concern about UA is defense...not good enough and I'm worried it will be our fatal flaw...

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
UVMHC in a couple of weeks all these out of conference ugly wins look and feel better then pretty losses.

S Carolina St looked more like the team that hung with and loss to Maryland then the team we hammered earlier by 28.

The first half they flat out outplayed us second half we we beat them by 14. The Danes are still a work in progress and get forced into silly mistakes.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Iati with 7 three pointers. Black with 14 or 16 of his 18 points in the second half. Hooley with 12 points, 4 assists and a steal. Albany picked up the intensity big time in the second half and played much better scoring 44 points after the half with only 26 points in the first half. I don't think SC St is as bad as people may think. They have some size and speed and can shoot the ball. Happy with the win after a rough first half.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts