Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vermont and Maine dormant...everyone else in action.

I'm thinking...

• Albany -6 ~ I have no faith in Albany right now but Bing is really really bad at playing any semblance of defense being ranked 334 in the country on that end. Offensively the two teams are very similar. Bingo has a very short bench and regularly plays 7 or 8 max. Bingo loves to launch the 3. Bing is aggressive on the offense end but one of the worst defensive rebounding teams in the country. If Albany can limit to's (I know, easy to say) and pound the boards should do well in this one.
  • UMBC -4 ~ UMBC can't score but they are OK on D. Lowell can't stop a nose bleed so far this season which should help a struggling offensive team like UMBC. Defense wins is what I'm going with here.
  • Hartford -2 ~ IMO tossup game
  • SBU -14 ~ This one probably won't be close

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
It’s really too bad Brandon Horvath has never really become a consistent player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
This team is making me really angry. The complete inability to recruit a shooter is inexcusable.

There’s no way to describe this offense as anything other than insipid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,033 Posts
There's no reason why Spasojevic should've been the only one to get the flagrant. Dimitrije was still going after Spasojevic after the whistle, it should've been each team getting FT's and UMBC's ball. Now the frustration seeps in.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
UMBC just scored 6 points in the final 1.5 seconds to force OT.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Wow. UML got screwed on the last play before OT. UMBC got the shot off in time but the clock didn't start until well after they had possession!

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
UNH must be shooting 10% in the second half here. Miracle to be down 6.

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Massive three from Nick G. cuts it to 3 with 6 to go.

·
UMBC fan
3,894 Posts
The two best players (Lutete and Noel) were on UML and star-less UMBC had no answer for them in the last 15 minutes.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,731 Posts
The two best players (Lutete and Noel) were on UML and star-less UMBC had no answer for them in the last 15 minutes.
I had this exact thought. UML had the two best players and they won them the game.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts