Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
I’ve kept telling myself that UMBC will come around when the full roster is able to play a few games in a row together. But it appears that won’t happen at all this year. I’m going to give it 2 or 3 more league games before completely throwing in the towel, but today definitely not helpful to the fact pattern.

Nice separation type win for Hartford against a peer group team. They seem to be gaining cohesion at the right time, which makes some sense since all of the new guys have had a couple months to get used to playing together.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
at the half albany up 14 on Bing on the road...very nice half of basketball. Let's see if they can play a full 40.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I turned the game off, not worth watching.
Albany is wildly inconsistent... This thing is far from over and I don't mean that to sandbag. I've seen them go 10 min without a single bucket.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
De Sousa wielding... Kid is so good when he wants to be.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Lead for albany down to 6...bing with 7 straight

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Excellent win for this team... Had a rough patch but put it back together and finished.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,731 Posts
TLDW Binghamton is still coached by Dempsey and is therefore still terrible.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
TLDW Binghamton is still coached by Dempsey and is therefore still terrible.
I honestly thought bing had a bit more talent... Other then sessoms and mills... Kind of ehh

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
They eyes of the America East now turn to Orono, ME as one of the favorites to win it all this year tips it off tomorrow at 1:00 PM as the Seawolves of Stony Brook travel to take on the Black Bears from Maine.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
They eyes of the America East now turn to Orono, ME as one of the favorites to win it all this year tips it off tomorrow at 1:00 PM as the Seawolves of Stony Brook travel to take on the Black Bears from Maine.
Let's go bears!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Just watched the replay of the Hartford/UNH game. I think this is one of the better UNH teams I have seen in a while. Sutherland is really good. It was just one of those days the 3’s were not dropping for them. Hartford didn’t shoot great either but freshman Flowers was phenomenal. 28/5 today.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts