Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder where T-Copp was during this game? Did they include the Patrick Gym factor? Hehn probably wouldn't lead UVM in scoring. I don't think I'll be buying March Madness 2004 this year.

http://www.bupipedream.com/020304/sports/s2.htm

·
Registered
411 Posts
If its any consolation to Vermont fans, they had Bing losing the Events Center opener to Hartford 60-50 in a game that wasn't even that close.

The real action starts in less than a half hour so lets see what happens.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talked to friend about March Madness 2004 and I guess the America East is totally inaccurate, big surprise. On UVM I guess the best players on the team are David Hehn and Scotty Jones, lights out is how they were described to me. I think I have played the 2003 version and T.J. Sorrentine was a good player but he was also black guy with corn-rows. I bet there isn't one thing screwed up on any ACC team in the game.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by <b>drunkidiot</b>!
Talked to friend about March Madness 2004 and I guess the America East is totally inaccurate, big surprise. On UVM I guess the best players on the team are David Hehn and Scotty Jones, lights out is how they were described to me. I think I have played the 2003 version and T.J. Sorrentine was a good player but he was also black guy with corn-rows. I bet there isn't one thing screwed up on any ACC team in the game.

How could they do that? I mean AmericaEast Bball is the reason more than half of the people who buy the game even want to play it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts