Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do people have winning the title this fall? UVM and unh are both 5-0, who else in the league is good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Who do people have winning the title this fall? UVM and unh are both 5-0, who else in the league is good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like all 3 SUNYs are 4-1 in non-conference play.

It would be nice if the AE could send more than one team to the tourney this year. It would be extra nice if one of those teams was Vermont.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long time lurker, finally decided to set up an account. As a big fan of the AE soccer teams, UNH and UVM are very good teams. I think the 3rd best team in the league is NJIT. They had 2 tough losses to couple of ranked teams.
I don't like putting much stock in to the out of conference wins and losses. We will have a much better idea of how good the teams are once the conference play starts this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
6,505 Posts
New Hampshire ranked #5 in the College Soccer News 30-team poll (Stony Brook receiving votes), #4 in Top Drawer Soccer. Coaches’ Poll tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
New Hampshire ranked #5 in the College Soccer News 30-team poll (Stony Brook receiving votes), #4 in Top Drawer Soccer. Coaches’ Poll tomorrow.
Dang, that's impressive!

·
Super Moderator
6,505 Posts
Coaches' poll has them #9. It's important to know that #2 Clemson just lost, so it'll be interesting where all the polls have the remaining four perfect teams (Georgetown, Washington, and Tulsa) next week.

·
Super Moderator
6,505 Posts
Going into this weekend, if it was up to RPI and RPI only, Bracketology has the AE as a 3 bid league, New Hampshire the #1 overall seed.

But this is the NCAA…

1 - 9 of 9 Posts