UMBC
St. Francis Brooklyn
1:00 NEC Front Row

Binghamton
Canisius
1:00 ESPN+

· Registered
9,819 Posts
Kinda PO'd that so many AE basketball games are on ESPN3 instead of ESPN+.......I guess that I'll need to adjust my 10 channel line-up and add ESPN back to my plan.

Albany should go to 4-0 and Bing should beat Canisius.....beyond that it could be a tough weekend for AE women's teams.

· Registered
3,437 Posts
Kinda PO'd that so many AE basketball games are on ESPN3 instead of ESPN+.......I guess that I'll need to adjust my 10 channel line-up and add ESPN back to my plan.

Albany should go to 4-0 and Bing should beat Canisius.....beyond that it could be a tough weekend for AE women's teams.
Isn't ESPN3 free via a web stream? I know that ESPN+ requires a subscription.

· Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't ESPN3 free via a web stream? I know that ESPN+ requires a subscription.
When you open the ESPN app on whatever streaming device you have, ESPN+ requires a subscription to either ESPN+ standalone or some sort of Disney package. ESPN3 requires you to log in with credentials from your cable TV package including ESPN and ESPN2.

· Registered
3,437 Posts
When you open the ESPN app on whatever streaming device you have, ESPN+ requires a subscription to either ESPN+ standalone or some sort of Disney package. ESPN3 requires you to log in with credentials from your cable TV package including ESPN and ESPN2.
Ah, makes sense, thanks.

So, those of us who are still tethered to cable and have ESPN get ESPN3.

· Registered
9,819 Posts
I have Spectrum internet and an ESPN+ subscription….but i cannot get ESPN3 because Spectrum blocks me. I assume this is because I don’t have ESPN in my cable subscription. That will hopefully change today when I go into my local Spectrum store.

· Registered
1,940 Posts
Albany lost to Colgate 55-41, shooting only 28%. Three starters and the AE Sixth Player all still out of action.

· Registered
481 Posts
Binghamton held on to beat Canisius despite some really awful calls against them in the final period. The Bearcats are looking strong this year!
Truly, some of those calls were astonishing. I try not to complain about the refs, but had Binghamton lost this late in the 4th it would have been in large part to some horrible officiating. Rightfully so, however, the hoop gods made sure Canisius free-throws bricked and the Binghamton lead couldn’t be erased by the zonkeys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts