Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know SUnday games are not over yet, but what is your new final four after first weekend games?

Reactions: LegoHat

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
My final four is still alive: Duke, Uconn, Gonzaga, Florida..It's just the rest of my bracket that's ****ed up

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
My Final Four is still around too:

Duke
Memphis
Boston College
UCONN

UCONN is scaring me though but there isnt anyone else left in that region that Im to worried about.

Florida could be the team out of the Minneapolis region I think now...

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
Final Four is still alive.

Memphis vs. Duke, UConn vs. Boston College/Villanova (I picked both teams in the brackets)

However watching Georgetown, man that Florida/GT matchup (if the Hoyas hang on) could be special.

If both teams return their bigs next year, they're top 6 teams along with UNC, OSU and UCLA (and Kansas).

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mine is still around

uCLA, UCONN, DUke, BC

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I've still got mine: LSU, Memphis, Connecticut, and Boston College.

Duke better watch out on Thursday against LSU. The Tigers' bigs are going to be very tough on Shelden Williams and Duke's freshmen and other role players will have a hard time scoring and contributing as well.

The Blue Devils will end up relying solely on Redick and that will likely not be enough to beat a tough LSU team.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
jworth said:
I've still got mine: LSU, Memphis, Connecticut, and Boston College.

Duke better watch out on Thursday against LSU. The Tigers' bigs are going to be very tough on Shelden Williams and Duke's freshmen and other role players will have a hard time scoring and contributing as well.

The Blue Devils will end up relying solely on Redick and that will likely not be enough to beat a tough LSU team.

:gopray:

·
The Snake
6,519 Posts
My final four of Texas, Gonzaga, Connecticut, and Villanova is still in tact.

If I had to go bold and revise my predictions at all it'd prolly be...

LSU, Gonzaga, Connecticut, and Villanova

·
Premium Member
116,017 Posts
I have all my final 4 left. Memphis-Texas, Uconn-Nova. With Texas-Uconn Final. Uconn winning it all.

I have 13 of the sweet 16 left. I filled out those 5 brackets for espn but my first bracket was the one I used my initial thoughts and instincts on.

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/entry?entryID=624532

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Gonzaga - UCLA is going to be a great game

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.