Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got back from the charity game.....

btw if you guys wanna hear stuff about the game tune in to the fan after midnite...

this game was amazing for me because it was the first charity game i went to. I was disappointed that a lot of faces didn't show up (don't know why).

My highlights - MUGGSY LOOKED GREAT!! SIGN HIM TO THE VETS MINIMUM PLEASE....i mean that no look thru the legs alley oop was disgusting. he crossed a couple people....

shammond looked good with his handles...

and vince looks serious about this year....he also threw down some nice dunks...

elton brand looked good had some nice dunks....zo was crazy!!!

i dunno what else to say

im kinda disappointed i didn't meet anyone there from the boards here. i mean i went to lord stanley's mug and i didn't know who to look for....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please post all your pics and comments here....

the first half of the half time show was good, but glenn lewis made people leave their seats

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Hehe true. But damn I thought Vince was going to end the game with a trey and put it away! But he shot a midrange J that hit the side of the backboard?

I have to say that last year's game was better, but I'm not disappointed. It had a lot of great dunks, even though they did fall in love with the 3 at times. And I only paid $14 and saw one helluva game, with Stack, Brand, Zo, Muggs and Vince!

BTW I was at Lord Stanley's Mug at 7:00 and I didn't see anyone with a red cap so I waited 5 minutes then left. I was wearing a grey Budweiser shirt (go figure) and I'm Persian and I have an afro. Any of you see me? LoL

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i didn't even bother goin at 7....i was just in my seat takin pics and such....and talkin to my bud......i only came to lord stanley's after the game....i was also lookin for a red hat and i didn't see nuttin....

·
Registered
235 Posts
Originally posted by untitled
please post all your pics and comments here....

the first half of the half time show was good, but glenn lewis made people leave their seats
Hey were you with your friend? You were leaning on those island/tables.
I was the 6 ft tall Oriental guy in the Purple Raptors shirt.
I asked 4 different people if they posted.:sigh:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no no i might have been leaning towards the islands....but only for like a second....i basically was jus walking by....

did u have a shaved head? cuz if thats true i think i looked at u

·
Registered
235 Posts
Originally posted by <b>untitled</b>!
no no i might have been leaning towards the islands....but only for like a second....i basically was jus walking by....

did u have a shaved head? cuz if thats true i think i looked at u
Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. I was talking to BB.
I had short spiked at the front hair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.