Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made the same thread before and I think its a big deal if a young player starts or not! Previous coaches wanted Eddy to start to develop him, fans wanted him to start to get some experience and skiles says produce in your 3rd year or SIT! And he will ! If TC returns then Davis starts at center the rest of the season.
So if curry can't break into the starting lineup next season, then he's just a soft player worth about 12 pts a game?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
If Chandler were healthy would Curry even get off the bench right now, except in mop up duties?

or, is Curry more fired up when he plays with Chandler?

I am so disappointed in Curry. Everyone Banging on Jamal should direct their frustratioins at the real loser on the team this year - Eddy Curry.

I love the Twin Towers and want them to succeed. I just wonder if Eddy, short of Skiles pnuching him the way he did Shaq, can really get through to him.

Right now, Curry is playing himself out of a max contract and maybe even out of a starters role in the league. it's a shame there are so few good big men and guys like Curry can get by with little to no heart and effort.

Brad Miller where have you gone?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I think curry is gonna be back in the lineup within ten games .

Heres why :

AD is getting worse every game he barely is generating any offense and his defense has been on a steady decline.

Jyd while a high energy guy is not starter material and while both he and Ad are saavy veterans neither are highly skilled its really limits what we can run offensively .

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>chifaninca</b>!
If Chandler were healthy would Curry even get off the bench right now, except in mop up duties?

or, is Curry more fired up when he plays with Chandler?

I am so disappointed in Curry. Everyone Banging on Jamal should direct their frustratioins at the real loser on the team this year - Eddy Curry.

I love the Twin Towers and want them to succeed. I just wonder if Eddy, short of Skiles pnuching him the way he did Shaq, can really get through to him.

Right now, Curry is playing himself out of a max contract and maybe even out of a starters role in the league. it's a shame there are so few good big men and guys like Curry can get by with little to no heart and effort.

Brad Miller where have you gone?
This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read and pretty much cements your case of CrawDD, or Crawford Deficit Disorder. You can get help, it's only a phone call away.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Just to chime in, I actually liked what I saw out of Curry last night against the Grizzlies. He'll be in the starting lineup by mid-Feb - no later.

He didn't put forth what I thought could have been better effort, but he was more active out there than he has been in a long time. For the first time in I don't know how many games he actually established post position and then called for the ball. He still goes to his right far too much (he went left once! I was shocked. He missed badly, but he went left!). One other thing I noticed was that the big guy was being double and triple-teamed EVEN WHEN HE DIDN"T HAVE THE BALL. I was fairly surprised but there were usually two or three guys within an arms length of Eddy on the offenside end of the court. The Griz didn't want Curry getting the ball and they pretty much knew our shooters can't hit the ocean from the beach. I really can't find too much fault with Curry's game last night. It was that second unit that came in and took a 19 point deficit down to 8 or so. I wanted Curry on the floor more late in the game. I thought he could have made a difference. He really does seem to be in piss poor shape.

This team needs some shooters badly. The Griz basically ignored Jerome Williams. It's just like last year when Hassell would be left alone. We're playing 4 on 5 so often.

·
Banned
780 Posts
i think the Griz or any other team for that matter could just walk off the court,let the bulls play them self and still walk away with a win...

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I actually liked the Bulls effort last night. The Bulls did a very good job of attacking the basket and they played solid defense. Memphis is just a very atheletic, talented, and well coached team. Brown has those guys all on the same page. They really hurt the Bulls on the boards. Still, the Bulls played them tough and did a lot of things they are going to have to keep doing to win. If they play teh same sort of game against the next two opponents then the Bulls should be able to add a couple of wins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts