Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

Iverson banged up: Philadelphia's Allen Iverson scored 22 points in a 17-point loss to Dallas before sitting out the fourth quarter because of a strained groin. He will be re-evaluated today.
-Petey

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
During the game they said he had a hip contusion, must not have been too accurate if they make no mention of it here.

What's frustrating though, is that O'Brien now without C-Webb doesn't use Jackson and Dalembert at the same time at all. Just think 48 minutes straight with either Josh Davis or Rodney Rogers on the floor.

If Iverson's not playing, I wonder if Willie Green will get the start.

·
Wrong About Everything
13,525 Posts
He's still got a broken thumb, I don't think he'll miss a game this close to the playoffs unless somethings really wrong

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Great news. No Webber and possibly no AI. The other guys will have to really step it up, esp if Green gets to start. I think he'll have a lot to prove.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Willie can ball but I don't see anything less then death keeping AI out of the game this time of the year.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thats three losses in a row for us. We are really under the cloud now. A must win against Boston coming up.

AI will play, theres reports of injury everygame for that guy. But he always ends up playing the next game anyways

1 - 10 of 10 Posts