Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beez mentioned how AI's FGA are up after Webber's trade to the 6ers, what is the point of a 2nd option if there are not shots for him to put up?

And why hasn't coaching said something or try to alter this?

Just like with Carter, getting others involved, will have to make the other team's D respect them, allowing yourself to do more later.

-Petey

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Well O'Brien puts the lack of production and shots for Webber on defenses, he says he's getting doubled and that's why he can't get shots. I linked that in the Jim O'Brien thread.

I'm at the point right now, where I'm not even concerned about this season and shot attempts, for all practical purposes it's over. This team is playing in a way, where it's capable for the Nets to go in snapping up the last playoff spot with 37 - 40 wins.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PhillyPhanatic said:
Well O'Brien puts the lack of production and shots for Webber on defenses, he says he's getting doubled and that's why he can't get shots. I linked that in the Jim O'Brien thread.

I'm at the point right now, where I'm not even concerned about this season and shot attempts, for all practical purposes it's over. This team is playing in a way, where it's capable for the Nets to go in snapping up the last playoff spot with 37 - 40 wins.
6ers are still up on the Nets. Don't know why you would give up a lead...

Regardless, without a pick, it could be a long offseason too.

-Petey

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Petey said:
6ers are still up on the Nets. Don't know why you would give up a lead...

Regardless, without a pick, it could be a long offseason too.

-Petey
Sixers still have a lead on the Nets, but it's only two games, I'm not giving those two games up, but with how the Sixers are playing that lead isn't safe.

You know what's scary about the proposition of not having a draft pick this year? If the age limit is accepted, that 2006 draft where the Sixers have a pick will be bone dry, and this year's will be unbelievably deep.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PhillyPhanatic said:
You know what's scary about the proposition of not having a draft pick this year? If the age limit is accepted, that 2006 draft where the Sixers have a pick will be bone dry, and this year's will be unbelievably deep.
Excellent point about the 06 draft overall.

-Petey

·
Registered
527 Posts
so our future is a little dark in that pont of time for sixers ,in the draft is that in the offseason we have that thing of FA like dalembert ,korver,green and i dont know if the team ended up moving of coach or webber moving of team??too many questions here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts