Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He plays too close to Laettner, with his bobblehead stuck out on his toothpick neck, and then has the nerve to talk smack when Laettner's elbow lightly makes contact with him.

Did you see that flop!?!

I would have liked to have seen him ejected, and at the very least a public apology made from Harrington to Laettner.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Well I am sure Laettner was too high to know what he was doing.:D

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>drewson</b>!
He plays too close to Laettner, with his bobblehead stuck out on his toothpick neck, and then has the nerve to talk smack when Laettner's elbow lightly makes contact with him.

Did you see that flop!?!

I would have liked to have seen him ejected, and at the very least a public apology made from Harrington to Laettner.
From what i saw, Laettner stared at Harrington then swung his elbow right into him, looking like he did it on purpose. Al did flop and it looked as real as an elbow in wrestling but laettner should've been ejected for that.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Re: Re: Al Harrington is a punk!

Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!

From what i saw, Laettner stared at Harrington then swung his elbow right into him, looking like he did it on purpose. Al did flop and it looked as real as an elbow in wrestling but laettner should've been ejected for that.
That's what I thought, that was way too hard of a swing to be normal.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>drewson</b>!

Did you see that flop!?!

Harrington has a toothpick neck? Hes alot thicker of a guy than Laettner thats for sue.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Man why are you complaining? The Wizards are so horrible y'all are lucky you even got the win against the Pacers.

You know what, the Wizards suck so much, I mean they're so sucky and filled with craptacularness that I think I'll go into the Wizards board and write up a 10 page essay on why they're the worst team in the league BY FAR and all of their wins were all flukes.

But I'm too lazy. You guys are lucky. :devil:

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Man why are you complaining? The Wizards are so horrible y'all are lucky you even got the win against the Pacers.

You know what, the Wizards suck so much, I mean they're so sucky and filled with craptacularness that I think I'll go into the Wizards board and write up a 10 page essay on why they're the worst team in the league BY FAR and all of their wins were all flukes.

But I'm too lazy. You guys are lucky. :devil:
Oh man. I would like to see that 10 page essay someday.:laugh:

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
What? You are saying the Wizards arent the worst team in the league?

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

This post is full of "craptacularness."

Whatever the hell that means...
Well craptacular is from the Simpsons, referring to an invention of Homer's (I think) that was useless and absurd - you should get the meaning by just reading the word anyway... and -ness is just a suffix, so while what I said may not be an actual word, it still makes sense.

And I beg to differ on your statement that the post is full of craptacularness.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts

Well craptacular is from the Simpsons, referring to an invention of Homer's (I think) that was useless and absurd - you should get the meaning by just reading the word anyway... and -ness is just a suffix, so while what I said may not be an actual word, it still makes sense.

I think it's from the episode when Bart burns down the Christmas tree with his toy firetruck.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PacersguyUSA</b>!

I think it's from the episode when Bart burns down the Christmas tree with his toy firetruck.
I forget if it's that exact one or not, but it's definitely a Christmas episode -- Bart says it in response to Homer turning on the Christmas lights.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Craptacular is a word, not craptacularness. ;)

Why don't we have some fun with the word craptacular?

Craptacularly
Craptaculared
Craptaculated
Craptaculating
Craptaculized
Craptacizzle (Ghetto suffix)
Craptaculia
Craptaculive
Craptacument
Craptaculoma
And my favorite - Craptaculous

If you can't tell, I did do some research on suffixes. Yes, I am a nerd

·
Registered
600 Posts
Re: Re: Al Harrington is a punk!

Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!
Al did flop and it looked as real as an elbow in wrestling but laettner should've been ejected for that.

no!!!! don't let him turn into divac

·
Registered
2,127 Posts

lol great post, im pissin myself laughin here.

Yes the simpsons are very edjamacational.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts