Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will it take to land Harrington from Indy? JC plus who else? Who else matches up salary cap and otherwise to make this a done deal? Fizer????

Would Indy bite? I know they need a PG, but would they trade Harrington?

Just wondering: I think Harrington would solve the "3" problem, free up Gill to play the "2" until we find a legit shooter....

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
JC+Fizer for Al/filler works. I can only hope that Indy wants to do it. Another thing to remember is how close Al Harrington and A Davis are from back in their Indy days together when Al was a rookie.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I posted yesterday in another thread that :

Davis and Crawford

for

Eddie Jones and Caron Butler works

But Butler goes to Indiana and Crazy Ronnie comes to Chicago

I'd rather have a fragile mind than a fragile body

Indy moves Crazy Ronnie before they move Baby Al

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
We dont need a pg as bad as alot of people think anymore. Tinsley has been playing good as of late and could be our answer at the 1 slot.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bulls_Bulls_Bulls!</b>!
Just wondering: I think Harrington would solve the "3" problem, free up Gill to play the "2" until we find a legit shooter....
I like Harrington, but I think Harrington at the 3 and Gill at the 2 is a VERY scary thought. I'm not sure we would score 60 points a game. If we're getting a defensive-type 3, we need to have a 2 who can really shoot, and vice versa.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
We dont need a pg as bad as alot of people think anymore. Tinsley has been playing good as of late and could be our answer at the 1 slot.
I sure hope so. I just added him to my fantasy team!

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Why would old school players like Bird and Carlisle want an undisciplined player like Jamal to run their team? I just don't see Jamal as a good fit for what Bird and Carlisle are trying to accomplish in Indy.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
It's more easy to Indiana accept Chandler...
so they can trade Pollard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts