Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hawks are looking to move him....

they are looking for a PG and C... I think we can package up a deal to them...

anybody else think Al Harrington is a good fit for our PF spot???

·
Banned
858 Posts
i think hes good he rebounds iight, but since hes a of/sf type pf he would get our running game going

·
Banned
858 Posts
Vincanity15311 said:
hows his D?.. i knew he was insanely good off Indiana's bench
not too great but thats why we would have collins on the bench

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
eastwicknets said:
not too great but thats why we would have collins on the bench

in that case.. it'd be a a little help, but i dont feel that he wud make us that much better as a team.... we need a Good Defender and sum1 who wil attack the glass...not more O

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vincanity15311 said:
in that case.. it'd be a a little help, but i dont feel that he wud make us that much better as a team.... we need a Good Defender and sum1 who wil attack the glass...not more O
hes a decent rebounder

he got alot of double doubles in the past.... havent checked his stats for a while tho

just saw he was on the trade block.. thought he would be a solid pick up

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Hed be a great pick up, he can probably play the 3 and 4 so we can finally get RJ a rest.

And if we had to trade vince for KG it would enable us to move RJ to SG with his range as good as it is now.

Kidd/Mcinnis
RJ/Mcinnis/Zoran/(WRIGHT??)
Al Harrington/RJ?Zoran/maybe Wright
KG/Twin/Harrington/Cliffy
Krstic/Twin

It would be a very very versatile line up. And Id still want JC with a solid amount of minutes, this would also help in him finally getting healthy.

We know what a trade for KG would look like

Would ATL take Vaugh M Jax, and some picks? Wed probably have to toss in Zoran or Wright

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
Al Harrington would be the 6th man for us. He'd be great in that role, but I doubt it's a role he wants. He's more of a SF than a PF.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Would ATL take Vaugh M Jax, and some picks? Wed probably have to toss in Zoran or Wright
i think they would take Vaughn, Zoran, M Jax and some picks

i would do that

and i havent been around for a while

the T-Wolves will take just VC and some filler???

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah trading Al Harrington for Vince Carter makes sense for a retarded kid in a special Ed class

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
the T-Wolves will take just VC and some filler???
Plus picks, and Mile Illic

Rumors say RJ and VC, or VC and NEnad, but I think VC, picks, and parts would work

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
the TWolves would not take VC and fillers. people on here are under the delusion that they will...

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Yeah trading Al Harrington for Vince Carter makes sense for a retarded kid in a special Ed class
Well your the only one who brought it up so.....

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AJC NYC said:
nobody even mentioned trading VC for Harrington

what are u reading??

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Plus picks, and Mile Illic

Rumors say RJ and VC, or VC and NEnad, but I think VC, picks, and parts would work
all those rumors are false! the twovles have said they are not looking to trade garnett any time in the near future(hopefully never). and theyd have to be pretty stupid to do the part i bolded. if they ever traded garnett to us it would involve both rj and krstic. its called rebuilding. why would they trade the best PF in the NBA to get worse for now and the future. there are some dumb GMs in the NBA but we arent exactly dealing with babcock now are we.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
siK_sTyLeZz said:
Hawks are looking to move him....

they are looking for a PG and C... I think we can package up a deal to them...

anybody else think Al Harrington is a good fit for our PF spot???
He scored 34 points the other night. I think they'll keep him.

And if he cant play defense, forget it. The problem is not rebounding. The problem is defense.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
He scored 38 points the other night. I think they'll keep him.

And if he cant play defense, forget it. The problem is not rebounding. The problem is defense.
He wants out of altanta though, real bad I head

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NetIncome said:

whats he been playing in ATL

more PF then SF right??

·
Banned
858 Posts
NetIncome said:

we also have a problem with our halfcourt offensive plays , with al we would be able to run which could help us get more needed points and turn us into the style we used to

1 - 20 of 46 Posts