Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah you read it right...He sucks....

6 minutes last night.....5 Fouls...Way to go big man...Sounds like another overated STIFF to me. This guy is so overated, thank goodness Nash wasn't dumb enough to take him. He will never amount to anything....

Oh & BTW...Shaun Livingston? He sucks as well....3pts? 3 TO's 1-6? Yeah he was worth the #4 pick.....He is horrible...

JR Smith ? 5 TO's? He sucks as well.....

I won't even mention Snyder or Humphries for UTA as that would be too easy.....

I thought, that since some of you are determined to nitpick every aspect of Telfair's box score...err...play, that I would do the same with a few of the players many of you think POR should have selected instead.

Why?

To show the sheer ridiculousness of it. So when I have time, I am going to post some of these atrocious performances here. B\c I guarantee you the guys listed above (and many other rookies) have put up as bad or WORSE performances than Telfair has this year.

Telfair is doing just fine...and struggling no worse than most other rookies, and certainly no worse than any other HS rookie. This constant bashing of him really speaks to people who don't know what in the hell they are talking about.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
:clap:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Maybe tlong was wrong about Portland picking Telfair over Jefferson? :whoknows:

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Kmurph said:
Yeah you read it right...He sucks....

6 minutes last night.....5 Fouls...Way to go big man...Sounds like another overated STIFF to me. This guy is so overated, thank goodness Nash wasn't dumb enough to take him. He will never amount to anything....

Oh & BTW...Shaun Livingston? He sucks as well....3pts? 3 TO's 1-6? Yeah he was worth the #4 pick.....He is horrible...

JR Smith ? 5 TO's? He sucks as well.....

I won't even mention Snyder or Humphries for UTA as that would be too easy.....

I thought, that since some of you are determined to nitpick every aspect of Telfair's box score...err...play, that I would do the same with a few of the players many of you think POR should have selected instead.

Why?

To show the sheer ridiculousness of it. So when I have time, I am going to post some of these atrocious performances here. B\c I guarantee you the guys listed above (and many other rookies) have put up as bad or WORSE performances than Telfair has this year.

Telfair is doing just fine...and struggling no worse than most other rookies, and certainly no worse than any other HS rookie. This constant bashing of him really speaks to people who don't know what in the hell they are talking about.

All those rookies you mentioned are just out of high school.....I'm sure Jermaine O'Neal, Rashard Lewis and Tracey McGrady had similar performances their rookie years as well.....

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
zagsfan20 said:
All those rookies you mentioned are just out of high school.....I'm sure Jermaine O'Neal, Rashard Lewis and Tracey McGrady had similar performances their rookie years as well.....
I believe that's his point. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
zagsfan20 said:
Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Fork said:
Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?
That guy has one of the better monikers on the site.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
When did i object to anything he said? I just basicly reiterated what he posted....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts