Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Only cost him $23,000+. Holy shit. That's ridiculous.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
That's stupid. I have a king at its more than big enough for me and my wife. This idiot will be poor a few years after he's out of the league.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
How many times does he have to roll over to get out of it? This would totally suck if you were sore from working out the previous day.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
His ego kept falling off the previous bed.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
That's stupid. I have a king at its more than big enough for me and my wife. This idiot will be poor a few years after he's out of the league.
I'm 6'5" and have a king as well and my feet almost hang off the edge. He's 6 inches bigger than me.

Plus you have A wife. He runs 8 girl orgies.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I'm 6'5" and have a king as well and my feet almost hang off the edge. He's 6 inches bigger than me.

Plus you have A wife. He runs 8 girl orgies.
I'm 5'11. The height of a normal person. You're the height of a freak who should be in a carnival, or maybe allowed to clean up class rooms and hallways when everyones gone home.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Wow from the angle he's inclined at I'd guess that it's about five feet from the headboard to where his feet are. His arms are almost fully extended, so that's got to be six feet. Damn I hope plans on having a lot of girls in there with him. You think about it you'd have to spend another couple thousand on bedding, because they don't sell that size at Walmart and I don't think it'd be real cheap to buy a closet full of sheets and comforters to go on a bed that size.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Wow from the angle he's inclined at I'd guess that it's about five feet from the headboard to where his feet are. His arms are almost fully extended, so that's got to be six feet. Damn I hope plans on having a lot of girls in there with him. You think about it you'd have to spend another couple thousand on bedding, because they don't sell that size at Walmart and I don't think it'd be real cheap to buy a closet full of sheets and comforters to go on a bed that size.
Not to mention you'd probably need an industrial sized washer and dryer to deal with the size.

And the bed frame would have to be custom, and reinforced everywhere. Expensive venture.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Having the frame built would be nothing. I know exactly where to go to get that done. Guy I went to school with and a couple dozen other custom furniture makers around here could build that without any real difficulty, depending upon how ornate you wanted it. They'd all figure you for an rich and obnoxious asshole and charge you accordingly, even though it would not be that big of deal. I got no idea where you get a mattress and box springs that size. Might have to do some CAD work to make sure that it did not turn into a nightmare to sleep on though. Must have a platform under it for support too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts