Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Something very seriously wrong with Healy. Shell of the guy he was can't make any shots anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Albany on pace for 20+ turnovers... This game is beyond over. Uvm will put this this on ice very soon with a run.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Something very seriously wrong with Healy. Shell of the guy he was can't make any shots anymore.

Taking contested, tough shots off the dribble early in clock probably not the best shot choice.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Albany has thrown some of the worst passes I’ve seen in a D1 game all year. Passing to the fans in the stands.

Taking contested, tough shots off the dribble early in clock probably not the best shot choice.
No offense is being run... Chuck 3 or see if Ahmad got anything. Fng disgraced. I'm OK with everyone being fired or run off.

Just reboot the whole program.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
UVM 39-22. Nice shooting by Everett.

I'm sitting here blood boiling completely ashamed of what this program has become. I'd rather be a Bingo fan... Yeah I said it!

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Albany making shots now but UVM answering

Discussion starter · #36 ·
I know his 3pt% this season is not great, but still leaving Everett Duncan completely wide open is an interesting strategy.

Much has been said about Ahmad here and other places. But he is Albanys only semi reliable guy and has quietly had a great senior year. Today 16pts 4rb 6ast. Once you realize the d3 roster around him... You appreciate him for what he is.

Guy is at least battling...unlike half or more of this roster.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.