Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Duke to win it all in my bracket, but I don't even care anymore. I'm happy to see Michigan State and Wisconsin lay a beat down on the ACC tonight after hearing Packer and Vitale blabber on about Duke and UNC every chance that they get. Now if Utah can only complete the triple play.......

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Packer is pretty obnoxious with his ACC bias!!

BTW, did you mean Villanova? They are playing UNC, Utah is playing Kentucky. Of course, no tears shed if the KY Wildcats go down too!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
On the other hand, the Michigan State win over Duke certainly legitimizes VT's claim to respect with its loss to MI State.

Once again, Catamounts, congratulations on a really fine showing this year in your dream season!

·
Premium Member
33,460 Posts
Michigan State this year defines flying under the radar. They are a very talented basketball team, and Paul Davis is a very agile highly skilled 6-11. They are legit.

·
Registered
453 Posts
just a question that relates to this topic.. if Vermont had beaten Michigan State, or had been matched up with duke earlier in the Tourney.. how do you u guys think UVM would do against Duke on a neutral ground.. after last night's game for Duke i think we could give them a good challenge. any thoughts..?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Well, the longer Michigan State and Izzo stay in the tournament, the better I feel about the loss to them. I was thinking that Syracuse was the tougher of the two, but that certainly didn't turn out to be the case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts