pf- KG
c- jermaine o'neal

bench-
amare
rashard lewis
al harrington
eddy curry
ty chandler

you wouldnt really need a lot of subs because 4 of the 5 starters avg. almost 38 mins a game

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
All-Huge-Mistake-Team:

G - Lenny Cooke
G - DeShawn Stevenson
F - Leon Smith
F - Korleone Young
C - Tony Key

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RebelSun</b>!
All-Huge-Mistake-Team:

G - Lenny Cooke
G - DeShawn Stevenson
F - Leon Smith
F - Korleone Young
C - Tony Key
:laugh: but still you gotta.........:cry:

Don't forget James Lang, he was so awful that the Hornets didn't even see enough potential in him at 6-11 and 300lbs to keep him on the team.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
All-Huge-Mistake-Team:

G - Lenny Cooke
G - DeShawn Stevenson
F - Leon Smith
F - Korleone Young
C - Tony Key
I dont think Deshawn Stevenson is a huge mistake, all those other guys aren't in the league. Well Leon Smith is because the Nets are desperate. But Stevenson is now starting in Utah I believe, with the injury to Matt Harpring. Doesn't exactly fit in the same category as Lenny Cooke, Korleone Young and Tony Key who have yet to play a second in the NBA.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Who's Tony Key? I guess that's why is was on the all-bust team...

I don't think Deshawn is a bust yet either. He was picked like 20th, and has been playing behind veterans his whole career until now. He's done a pretty good job so far, but a year or two of college I think would have certainly helped him out.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I don't think Tony Key was a mistake. I remember he had horrible grades, couldn't make it into any school, so why not throw your name out there?

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
All-Huge-Mistake-Team:

G - Lenny Cooke
G - DeShawn Stevenson
F - Leon Smith
F - Korleone Young
C - Tony Key
YEAR TEAM G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF . PPG
03-04 UTA 35 35 27.2 .477 .261 .667 .60 2.70 3.30 1.7 .46 .34 1.49 1.50 12.0

Gotta disagree with you there. Stevenson is having an excellent fourth season, not unlike J.O.'s breakout fifth season (much less quietly). He is one of the top mid-range shooters in the game today, as crazy as it sounds considering how bad of a free throw shooter he is.. he really has a beautiful mid-range jumper though..

FWIW, he is averaging 18ppg on 60% shooting since Harpring has been out and has become a vocal team leader along with (laugh if you want) Ostertag.. definitely not a mistake for a #23 if you ask me.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Stevenson most definitely did not make a mistake going League straight out of high school. All he needed was time to mature (*cough*16-year-old chicks, a hotel room and wine*cough*). He's fast becoming a very good player in the League.

Of course, I wouldn't have minded if he hadn't tried to cheat on his ACT's, actually studied, passed them and came to Kansas..........

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Agree, Stevenson is a good player now and is rapidly improving. He's really starting to show some signs of brilliance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts