PF: Chris Webber
C: Vlade Divac

3rd team

PG: Stephon Marbury
SG: Allen Iverson
SF: Dirk Nowitzki
PF: Tim Duncan
C: Alonzo Mourning

Looking at this, i'm seriously considering rearranging the players, oh well, whats a message board with no arguments, lol.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
-How is Vince Carter on the 2nd team of higlights.
On two good knees he is number 1 on the 1st team IMO.

-Steve Nash would have to make one of those teams based on his remarkable ability to hit circus shots.

-Jason Richardson should have room on one of those team's some where

-C: Vlade Divac?. You are either a very big Kings fan or your just a fan of flopping.

Other then that your list is fairly accurate

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by STING
All of the players that you see everytime you watch sports center

PG: Jason White Chocolate Williams
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Tracy McGrady
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Shaq

2nd team

PG: Steve Francis
SG: Vince Carter
SF: Michael Jordan, they just love this guy
C: Vlade Divac

3rd team

PG: Stephon Marbury
SF: Dirk Nowitzki
PF: Tim Duncan
C: Alonzo Mourning

Looking at this, i'm seriously considering rearranging the players, oh well, whats a message board with no arguments, lol.
That last line should definitely be considered.;) How can you put Jason Williams on the list? He's on the Grizzlies, who are never on Sportscenter. Plus, he was injured most of the year.:yes:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by JUNKIE
-How is Vince Carter on the 2nd team of higlights.
On two good knees he is number 1 on the 1st team IMO.

-Steve Nash would have to make one of those teams based on his remarkable ability to hit circus shots.

-Jason Richardson should have room on one of those team's some where

-C: Vlade Divac?. You are either a very big Kings fan or your just a fan of flopping.

Other then that your list is fairly accurate
Jason Richardson only really started his hilight reel spree after the All-Star break. The first part of the year, he wasn't on the hilights that much. I agree with Nash. Vlade Divac is a flopper, but he's good at it.;) He makes great passes, and is a "sneaky" offensive player.

I want to know where Jason Kidd and Baron Davis are on this list.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The problem with this is it's impossibe to make a 3 team highlight team without leaving out exciting players.

If you put in Davis and Kidd which I agree with do you take out Francis and Iverson?

I must of missed the Jayson Williams 1st team selection. Putting him in front of Kidd, Davis and Marbury is wrong. This past year he really did squat on the Grizz. If this was his first year I would have put him 2nd team.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by JUNKIE
The problem with this is it's impossibe to make a 3 team highlight team without leaving out exciting players.

If you put in Davis and Kidd which I agree with do you take out Francis and Iverson?

I must of missed the Jayson Williams 1st team selection. Putting him in front of Kidd, Davis and Marbury is wrong. This past year he really did squat on the Grizz. If this was his first year I would have put him 2nd team.
I agree, J-Will hasn't done much his last two years in the league:no: .

These Would be my 2001-2002 All-Hilight Teams:

1st team:
PG- Jason Kidd, best passer in the league, you never know when he'll throw another great one
SG- Kobe Bryant, high fly act, hits the clutch shots when asked to
SF- Tracy McGrady, makes incredible dunks, and makes it look like he wasn't even trying
PF- Chris Webber, best passing PF in NBA, can take the ball to the basket
C- Shaquille O'Neal, powerful player who can dunk on almost anybody

2nd team:
PG- Baron Davis, for a little guy, he creates a lot of plays, and is very exciting to watch.
SG- Vince Carter, he's on my second team because he was injured most of the year, therefore had less hilights
SF- Paul Pierce/Allen Iverson, both are great, exciting players that should be on the 2nd team
PF- Kevin Garnett, great at driving to the basket and putting the ball in hole
C- Ben Wallace, he may have been a rebounder but he had some mean dunks too

3rd team:
PG- Steve Francis, again, he was was injured so he had less hilights
SG- Darius Miles, can really play any position, but he is the size of a SG, always does something crazy
SF- Michael Jordan, he didn't have as many dunks but he still hits the clutch shots
PF- Kenyon Martin, he flies all over the place slamming in dunks off of Kidd passes, he has to be 3rd team
C- Vlade Divac, I hate his flopping but he is a good offensive player and makes some great passes

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
You probably cant get more accurate then that. Your right about the Vince Carter thing as well.

What about Iverson tho. Ill cheat a bitt and have your list but put Iverson over Francis. Iverson doesent play PG but it just doesent sound right if he's not on the list.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Damn, your right! I forgot Iverson! I knew that I forgot some SG. I'll edit it and put Pierce/Iverson on the 2nd team.:D

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Steve Francis
Vince Carter
Tracy McGrady
Kenyon Martin
Ben Wallace

Baron Davis
Jason Richardson
Darius Miles
Kevin Garnett
Shaquille O'Neal

Jason Kidd
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Chris Webber
Tim Duncan

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Kobe Bryant, Chris Webber and Jason Kidd on the 3rd team?!?!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jason Williams isn't on there becuase hes good, hes on there because when he is playing well, he plays REALLY well.

As far as the others, i definitly agree that VC could go on the first team. the reason i had kobe there is becuase it seems like he always has one of those flying jams up his sleeve. Steve Nash could definitly be on one of the teams, and now that im thinking about it, Jason Williams shouldn't be on the first team. The reason Divac was on the 2nd team is simply because he is a master at flopping, and a master at preforming, and the people who run the highlight reels seem to love that stuff. As for me, flopping is good when used in moderation. ;)

·
A!
9,434 Posts
1st Team
------------

PG- Baron Davis
SG- Tracy McGrady
SF- Vince Carter
PF- Kevin Garnett
C- Ben Wallace

2nd Team
-------------

PG- Steve Francis
SG- Allen Iverson
SF- Kobe Bryant
PF- Chris Webber
C- Shaquille O'Neal

3rd Team
------------

PG- Jason Kidd
SG- Paul Pierce
SF- Shawn Marion
PF- Tim Duncan
C- Vlade Divac

Rookie Team
-----------------

PG- Jamaal Tinsley
SG- Jason Richardson
SF- Gerald Wallace
PF- Tyson Chandler
C- Pau Gasol

Draft Team
---------------

PG- Jay Williams
SG- Dajuan Wagner
SF- Caron Butler
PF- Nene Hilario
C- Yao Ming

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I figured that you wouldn't put Kobe and Shaq in the first team.:yes: By the way... your whole second team is a way more exciting group that the first team. :D How is Ben Wallace a more exciting player to watch than Shaq? Just asking.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Injuries aside, here's my list.

<b>First team</b>
PF: Ben Wallace
C: Shaquille O'Neal

<b>Second team</b>
PG: Jason Kidd
SF: Kevin Garnett
C: Jermaine O'Neal

<b>Third team</b>
PG: Baron Davis
SF: Paul Pierce
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Kenyon Martin

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Budweiser_Boy
Injuries aside, here's my list.

<b>First team</b>
PF: Ben Wallace
C: Shaquille O'Neal

<b>Second team</b>
PG: Jason Kidd
SF: Kevin Garnett
C: Jermaine O'Neal

<b>Third team</b>
PG: Baron Davis
SF: Paul Pierce
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Kenyon Martin
I like your teams alot, except the 3rd one might be going just a tad bit small, :laugh: ;)

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by STING

I like your teams alot, except the 3rd one might be going just a tad bit small, :laugh: ;)
Yeah I know. But you don't have to be big to be successfull. I mean, look at the Roswell Rayguns! 3 swingmen!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
44 Posts
how do u guyz have tim duncan on there????? u guyz think bank shots r high lites.......and you have to include mike finley

1 - 20 of 25 Posts