Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am one of the very few LSU fans who want to give Brady till at least the rest of the season to see how he does...

But if you visit any other LSU message board, there are nothing but Brady bashers calling for him to be fired.

I guess after our MNC in football, no one can accept anything less then superiority...while we have the talent to be great, it is very raw...this is why I will be making my decision on Brady at the end of the season

just a little SEC FYI

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm sorry, but though I don't like John Brady as a person..there is no denying to me that he gets the job done. Look, I don't know what LSU fans expect from him. He has got some top notch recruits to come in..and has even found some diamonds in the rough..yet, do they think that will automatically make them a SEC title year in and year out. Earth to all other SEC fans...that hasn't happened yet, in the past 70 years..and by the way it looks, I don't expect it to happen anytime soon. You know why it's such a big deal when someone other than Kentucky wins the SEC....cause it's only happened 28 times that UK has not at least shared a part of the SEC title!!!!

I mean, jeez, Brady got your first share of a SEC title in 2000...the first one since 1991!!! That wasn't good enough?

LSU has been to the tourney numerous times under Brady, and will most likely go again..and with guys like Brandon Bass on the team...will probably be a consistant tourney team for the next couple of years...yet people want to ride him out of town!!!

Who do they think they'll hire to come to LSU...Kermit Davis from MTSU? or something. You've got a good basketball program...and you're contending right now...I'm sorry, but the 80's are over, and it's a lot harder now to make final fours than it was back then, so don't start this uprising cause you're not on top in both sports...you still do pretty good in basketball..and still have probably 2 of the most revolutionary players to ever step foot on the hardwood to come out of your school...Pistol Pete and Shaq.

LSUfan, talk some sense into your Bayou buds down there...a stable program is one that has a coach for a good number of years..not one that gets rid of them the minute the expectations are met (especially when those expectations might be a little too much too soon).

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good post...i just wish every other LSU fan could take a dose of reality...mediocrity is just not accepted...especially when football is first, football is 2nd, and baseball is 3rd

u mind if i copy what u wrote onto one of our boards?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts