Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody is wondering what are many of the player's rating in Nba 2K15, so I have decided to create one spot in which everybody can post all the ratings for 2k15 that they know.

Here is the first contribution by me. The following link tells you eight Nets player's ratings. http://goo.gl/MxfytF

In the comments below be sure to report everything you know. And remember fans, there is only one more month to go till the release!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you guys think it's worth me buying 2K15 for XBOX 360? 2K is the only game I buy every year, I don't even play any other video games so I'm not in a rush to spend over $400 on a next gen system.

It sounds like most of the new features won't even be in the 360 version. I feel like I should just embrace 2K14 for another year and manually create rookies (I need Mahcus Smaahhht ked). Sucks because the new features, especially with the draft, look amazing but it's not worth $460 for a guy who only plays one game.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
I really hope they add a feature where you take your made up player from the streets to the d league to the nba.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Their MyGM mode sounds amazing. I might buy it just for that game mode alone.

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
Do you guys think it's worth me buying 2K15 for XBOX 360? 2K is the only game I buy every year, I don't even play any other video games so I'm not in a rush to spend over $400 on a next gen system.

It sounds like most of the new features won't even be in the 360 version. I feel like I should just embrace 2K14 for another year and manually create rookies (I need Mahcus Smaahhht ked). Sucks because the new features, especially with the draft, look amazing but it's not worth $460 for a guy who only plays one game.
I'm having the debate about game systems... was thinking of going to PS4 prior to Madden coming out but stuck with the 360... now that 2k15 (I play the NBA2k games way more than anything else) is on the horizon I have to decide whether I want to upgrade. I would think I could survive with 2k15 on the 360 for a year, but I'm not really sure what I'd be missing out on... as long as there is still a solid pool of people to play online and the roster updates come regularly I can't imagine it'd be too bad. I guess I have until October to decide.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I have the XBox360 and i just bought the XBox One system and it was the best $400 that i have spent in a long while.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I just hope Jesus is in the game as a Free Agent

Reactions: Boomshakalaka

·
Registered
177 Posts

You have a good PC? NBA 2k15 is being released for PC as well and it will be EXACTLY the same version as the console version.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
Interesting.

Do you think it will work on my Samsung laptop? I have Windows 8.

If it will work on my laptop, I'll buy it for sure.
Recommended settings:
Core i7-860 or Quad 2.80GHz FX-8120
GeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon R7 260X
at least 4 GB GD RAM
Win 7 64
DX 11
50 GB HDD

Minimum settings:
Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
GeForce 8600 GT 512MB GDDR3 or Radeon HD 3600 Series
2 GB GD RAM
Win 7 64
DX 10.1
50 GB HDD

·
Registered
103 Posts
Recommended settings:
Core i7-860 or Quad 2.80GHz FX-8120
GeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon R7 260X
at least 4 GB GD RAM
Win 7 64
DX 11
50 GB HDD

Minimum settings:
Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
GeForce 8600 GT 512MB GDDR3 or Radeon HD 3600 Series
2 GB GD RAM
Win 7 64
DX 10.1
50 GB HDD
I don't know what 80% of this means, but thank you lol

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I just shipped out my 360 last night (sold on ebay) and I'm trying to decide between the ONE and PS4. I'm buying in like two weeks...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Running into the same problem. Not sure if it's worth it to buy new games on 360 or not. Also not sure if I want to drop the cash on a new console either.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
I just shipped out my 360 last night (sold on ebay) and I'm trying to decide between the ONE and PS4. I'm buying in like two weeks...
I personally prefer Xbox controls over PlayStation. The game catalog is better too with better exclusive titles.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
I don't know what 80% of this means, but thank you lol
Basically, if you bought a non gaming laptop, you won't be able to play it. If you bought a computer in the last three years that is a gaming computer, you should be able to play it on basic settings. If you have no idea what any of what I posted even means, then you most likely won't be able to play it on your computer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I personally prefer Xbox controls over PlayStation. The game catalog is better too with better exclusive titles.
I agree with the Xbone controller being better, but imo the exclusives on the PS4 are better than on the Xbone.

It's a matter of taste, of course. I still haven't 100% decided which to get but I'm strongly leaning towards the PS4 (plus I already bought Destiny for PS3 so I get the free upgrade).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts