Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lock?

If you get five guards, five forwards, and two centres, it'll be tough. And there could be less than five forwards.

Artest, O'Neal, James, Pierce.

And there are plenty of guys behind those four who could make that final spot (if it exists).

·
Registered
16 Posts
speedythief said:
A lock?

If you get five guards, five forwards, and two centres, it'll be tough. And there could be less than five forwards.

Artest, O'Neal, James, Pierce.

And there are plenty of guys behind those four who could make that final spot (if it exists).
well thats my opinion. he better get on the team this year :cry:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yeah....as long as the Raps record is in the dumps, unless Bosh's stats are ridiculously insane I don't think he'll make it this year. :boohoo:

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
no matter where they put him it seems that there are better players there

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm not sure he deserves it yet.

I like the kids potential and work ethic as much as anyone else, but he's still only averaging 18.9 points and 11 rebounds in 41 minutes....not all stars numbers yet.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
I'd like to see him on the team.
He's got six double-doubles (the most in the east!), has done 20/10+ 3 times (came close in the game where he got 19 pnts and 17 rebs). He's sixth in the entire league in rpg's (2nd in the east). He's tied for 7th amoung forwards in the east for assists. He's 9th in scoring for fowards in the east. He's tied with J O'Neal for 7th in most FG's made (amoung forwards in the east). On top of all this he's second only to Ricky Davis in minutes per game amoung forwards in the east, 3rd in minutes for forwards league wide and the 4th most minutes out of any player in the league (per game).

The guy is an all-star as it is, if he can push his ppg to 20 and maybe get a few more blocks he is a shoe in.

5 forwards:
Artest
Bosh
James
Carter
Pierce.

Vote Bosh!

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ Carter is listed as a guard this year. And with Arenas, Wade, Kidd, Iverson, and Redd, he's going to have an uphill battle for once.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts