Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wouldnt it be great if the wolves finished before the break with the best record in the west?? that would mean flip would get the coaching job, ensuring sam doesnt get the snub into the game. Also, i would like to see him take spree as well. we all know KG will be there, and show the world again why he is the best in the league, but i feel sam deserves to be there, as well as Spree.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
i would rather have flip stick with our playes and teach um, work on the offense, work wally who gets his cast off thursday, and troy so when they get back we will be better than ever!!!

o yea, wut up ted!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they wouldnt be working together in the break anyways with the coach. KG will be gone, Sam said he is going to the game no matter if he plays or watches, and ill bet thats the same with spree, so working with them over the break wouldnt help much. the big three, the team, wouldnt be there so wally would think he was kg again!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
even if it wouldnt do much help, it would help! if they want to win the championship they should work and work and work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts