Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Western Conference:

Eastern Conference

There ya have it.. Baron Davis deserved to start IMO but finished 5th in voting behind (Iverson, Tmac, Kidd, Bron) and Vince Carter does not deserve to lead voting again this year.. But oh well, there's nothin we can do..

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
francis really didnt deserve it at all, but that just my opinion

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Yao beats out Shaq...again. And for basically the same reason. Which isn't asian fans. It's Shaq's fat *** can't stay healthy and on the court. Barkley was saying it was dumb that Shaq wasn't starting, but then they turned around and said Sam Cassell should be on it off of one year--well you can't have it both ways. Shaq hasn't played well enough this year to deserve an all-star start.

Anyhow. I agree that Cassell should be starting over Francis. Francis has been garbage this year every time I've seen him. Gary Payton and Steve Nash even, have been better PGs.

·
Registered
871 Posts
theres no way francis and ming should have made the starting roster:upset: i hate fan votting it would be better if they have coaches or some media members or sumtin like that.

·
Registered
564 Posts
alot of starters dont desrve it.... Vince doesn;t deserve it... either does francis, yao, mcgrady, AI... but what can ya do

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
The eastern lineup is kind of "blah".

And they just showed a picture of New Jersey's new coach...aren't there child labor laws in New Jersey...jeez. How old is that guy?

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts

While O’Neal received more electronic votes from fans around the world, Yao defeated O’Neal by outpacing him on paper ballots that were distributed in-arena, at movie theatres and at retail stores where balloting was available in the United States and Canada.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!
francis really didnt deserve it at all, but that just my opinion
i totally agree, same on yao too, he's not that good, but i can't stand Shaq so it's all good.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Yea, but at least the people you named at least deserve to be on the team. Francis has no right to be on the team. Hes not playing good at all this year.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
So, Houston not only has two all stars, but two all star starters. One of them is a good big man which is the key element in winning. So why isnt Houston a contender? Because Francis shouldnt be starting and the west doesnt have very good guards, PG's especially. Cassell is good though, he should be starting.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Anybody find it funny that the west has three players 7 foot + and the east has 0 in their starting lineup?

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
The biggest BS is Vince starting over Artest.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TyGuy</b>!
Anybody find it funny that the west has three players 7 foot + and the east has 0 in their starting lineup?
It's been like that for a while now..

[edit]
Wait, is Brad Miller 7ft tall?

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>scj</b>!

It's been like that for a while now..

[edit]
Wait, is Brad Miller 7ft tall?

yes, he is

1 - 20 of 67 Posts