Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man that was funny. He was paired up against Rafer "skip to my Lou" Alston, and man did Allen get taken back to preschool (I doubt he even went to one :laugh: ) Rafer faked Ivy out with a fake pass and he bounced it upon Allen's head. Then Alston waited a few more seconds and really threw it hard at his head. It was hillarious :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
But of course on an NBA court in an NBA game we all know that Iverson would school him.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not always, if alston used his moves on Ivy in a game, Allen would be laughed off the court. Plus, there was nothing illegal about what he did to Iverson, no traveling, no foul, no double dribble. So what made you think that Iverson could school him in an NBA game. It sounds to me like yout just a biased Iverson fan :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Originally posted by sundevilPAT
Man that was funny. He was paired up against Rafer "skip to my Lou" Alston, and man did Allen get taken back to preschool (I doubt he even went to one :laugh: ) Rafer faked Ivy out with a fake pass and he bounced it upon Allen's head. Then Alston waited a few more seconds and really threw it hard at his head. It was hillarious :laugh:
Fake passes usually result in being a carry because if you have ever done one before you usually bring your hand to the side of the ball and hold it there. If you were to throw the ball at someone's head, it could result in a technical foul depending on if it was on purpose. Most people who play street ball don't abide by all the rules with traveling, carrying, and other things.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sundevilPAT</b>!
Not always, if alston used his moves on Ivy in a game, Allen would be laughed off the court. Plus, there was nothing illegal about what he did to Iverson, no traveling, no foul, no double dribble. So what made you think that Iverson could school him in an NBA game. It sounds to me like yout just a biased Iverson fan :rolleyes:
Rafer will never be league MVP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts