Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D Miles Vs Gerald Wallace..

Miles his first year was 1 for 19 and this year he was 3 for 19...

Gerald was a solid 2 for 18 at bama (during conf play) for a .11 % no thats not B.A.C. level
and this year for the kings he was 0 for 7.. (i can do the math.. um zero percent)

I'm not sure who would win.. but it would be really entertaining:D
by the way patrick ewing was 19 for 125 ... maybe these guys should hire him as a shooting coach

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Originally posted by grizzoistight
D Miles Vs Gerald Wallace..

Miles his first year was 1 for 19 and this year he was 3 for 19...

Gerald was a solid 2 for 18 at bama (during conf play) for a .11 % no thats not B.A.C. level
and this year for the kings he was 0 for 7.. (i can do the math.. um zero percent)

I'm not sure who would win.. but it would be really entertaining:D
by the way patrick ewing was 19 for 125 ... maybe these guys should hire him as a shooting coach
Can we add Deshawn Stevenson? First year 1-12 and second year 2-25 for a career .081 average. Also better have a lot of backboards available. Can one backboard withstand that many bricks? There would be no winner (unless you count the manufacturer of the backboards who would get rich). Only losers, anyone who had to watch.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to do it too him..

But his airness.. was a miserable 10 for 58 this year not even breaking 20%...i know im sorry.. but he belongs in there... but it does seem like yesterday he hit 7 against the blazers???
YALL respond with some other brick layers:laugh:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Here are some more:

Shaquille O'Neal
Career 3P%: 5.00% (1 of 20)

Dikembe Mutombo
Career 3P%: 0.00% (0 of 2)

Jermaine O'Neal
Career 3P%: 4.20% (1 of 24)

Tim Duncan
Career 3P%: 15.40% (10 of 65)

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man centers dont count!!!

were talkin sorry shooting guards and forwards.. like jeryl sasser.. or mark jackson

·
Registered
920 Posts
The year that Mark Jackson led the Pacers to the Finals he shot 40 percent from 3 point land. He is also the best half court heaver.

He also had the first shimmy.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts