Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to see who is going to start, but everytime I read someone's post they sound guaranteed as to who is starting at the 2, 3 and point. Me! I have no idea, but here's what I think:

1 spot, JC will start, but I believe Jwill will start before the allstar game. It also depends on how well the bulls doing.

2 spot, I hear Hassell, I hear Rose. Rose will start but at the 2 or 3, I don't know. I say Hassell, for now.

3 spot, Hmmm with hassell at the 2, of course Rose will play the 3.

Other possibilities can be rose at the 2 and Erob at the 3. This would make for a tall lineup. How about Jwill at the point and JC at the 2. I believe hassell has to start because of his defense. Maybe we could experiment early and start rose (2) and erob at the 3 and if this sucks than insert hassell. I don't know, alot of factors to consider, what do you all think?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
PG- Jamal Crawford
- He has earned the spot so far and J hasn't done anything to take it from him so far. This could all change during training camp, but I doubt it because Williams just isn't quite ready. Crawford won't start for long though, as the Bulls have a tough opening month.

SG- Jalen Rose
- No comment

SF- Eddie Robinson
- If he he is healthy, there is no doubt in my mind that he will start. Hassell has looked good, but IMO, a healthy E-Rob can bring more to the table. He has exciting athleticism that we need from a wing player in a starters role. Plus, he is making starters money.

PF- Tyson Chandler
- No comment

C- Eddy Curry
- No comment

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by laso
PG: Jamal Crawford
SG: Jalen Rose
SF: Matt Harpring
PF: Tyson Chandler
C: Eddy Curry
If we do get Harpring, I say he should definintely start, from what recall i believe he can grab some rebounds.
If rose plays the 2, can he guard them?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Why not just play some zone defense to cover up
Rose's and the rest of team's lack of good 'D'.

PG: Williams
SG: Rose
SF: ERob
PF Tyson
C: Curry

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
At the start of the season:

5:EC
4:TC
3:Rose
2:Hassell
1:JC

eventually however "Jay" will start at the 1 and the soap opera will be over whether JC is still here then or who between JC and Hassell starts.

Only Jerry Kaos knows for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts