Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This really sucks... when i found out last night that he wasn't going to play i thought in my head taht this was going to be a loss to the sixers... Alvin in my mind is the glue that holds this team together... His defence and hard nosed play is true leadership out there... they guy pllays hurt every night and leaves it all out on the court... I think that Alvins injury is just as important as CB4's.

Hurry back AW.... please

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ElevatorMan</b>!
This really sucks... when i found out last night that he wasn't going to play i thought in my head taht this was going to be a loss to the sixers... Alvin in my mind is the glue that holds this team together... His defence and hard nosed play is true leadership out there... they guy pllays hurt every night and leaves it all out on the court... I think that Alvins injury is just as important as CB4's.

Hurry back AW.... please

glue that holds this team together? hell no. this guy has been playing like garbage of late let him sit for a month if you have too. cause these days he can't hit a jumper if his life depended on it.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Some rest will do him good. People have been accusing him of being a broken-down player. But at the same time they praise him for playing through injuries and being tough. He needs rest more than any player on the team, so I hope a few games off can do him some good both physically and mentally.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts

I think that Alvins injury is just as important as CB4's.
HELL NO BOSH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALVIN ESPECIALLY SINCE ALVIN IS PLAYING GARBAGE IN THE LAST GAMES

HE'S HAVING THE WORST YEAR SINCE 99-00 SEASON

·
Registered
605 Posts
**** man, why do u guyz only judge him by stats..look at darrel armstrong...not the best pg..but he kept the magic togetha..but he wasnt appreciated...they let him go..look at their team now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts