Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrYaNBaIlEy06</b>!
I'm guessing that's MSU's arena. There will be plenty of UK fans there. Amazing how when UK comes to town, it just stirs the passion of the other teams' fan's huh? :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Lots of Blue in that line.... :cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrYaNBaIlEy06</b>!
^^ lol.

they might have gotten rejected, haha.
What is the story that goes with this picture?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by <b>UKBlueInMyBlood</b>!

What is the story that goes with this picture?

Hundreds of students lined up for MSU vs Kentucky tickets early this mornin', the line was back up to the coliseum. The game has been a sell out for a couple of weeks, all they have had was student tickets left.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ok, thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Understatement of the young decade..

I don't know..but I think the what 7 National Championships have to do with KY travelling so well..and the tons and tons of SEC titles. I wonder how well UCLA fans travel on the west coast. Probably not as well as KY either. For whatever reason, southern, northeast coast and midwestern fans seem a lot more loyal than western fans do when it comes to college sports.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Also the fact that Kentucky is the current record holder for most wins over all AND does not have a pro basketball team to compete with the Wildcats for fan attention.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>UKBlueInMyBlood</b>!
Also the fact that Kentucky is the current record holder for most wins over all AND does not have a pro basketball team to compete with the Wildcats for fan attention.
Even when Kentucky did (Kentucky Colonels, ABA) UK fans still traveled better than any other team's fans.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts