Google

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
Look, I'm not a fan of that kind of talk from anyone... but it was in a direct message and not in a public message. Is the NBA really getting to the point where they are fining people for private conversations when David Stern can go on the radio and ask a radio host if he still beats his wife without consequence? Disappointing.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
It was right after another post, reading the time stamp has nothing to do with "reading comprehension"

If I buy you a lifetime membership can bygones be bygones :2ti:

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Knicks4Life told RWE to Google how to make a "not equals" sign, not to use Google to look up DMs on Twitter.

And I bought a "lifetime" membership back before I was a mod. Guess it expired?

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Knicks4Life told RWE to Google how to make a "not equals" sign, not to use Google to look up DMs on Twitter.
I thought K4L was replying to this, he didn't leave any quote

Lmao he thought he was sneaky fly thinking he can DM the guy and get away with it.
I thought there was some kind of weirdo back channel to access unencrypted messages or some shit :kanyeshrug:

You're a zombie

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Not when I could easily see the context of K4L's reply of "google" being to his post but whatever you got it

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Not when I could easily see the context of K4L's reply of "google" being to his post but whatever you got it
I did. I got it right away.

I guess you'll "take the L" on this one and avoid any "reading comprehension" quips for at least a little bit.

:2ti:

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
I thought K4L was replying to this, he didn't leave any quote
I didn't think I had to both my post and theAnswer's happened at the same time so I thought my reply was going to be right after RWE's post.

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
I didn't see the message in the link so I'll post this link if anyone wants to know what the message said. Amare needs to grow up.

https://twitpic.com/show/iphone/a0usxj

It's got an expletive, if you're at work or whatnot.

I stepped down a year or so ago and I had the same thing. Seems you go straight to non-paid member. Ron PM'd me to ask if I was a lifetime before, and gave me my membership back. Basel will probably sort this out when he sees it.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
I did. I got it right away.

I guess you'll "take the L" on this one and avoid any "reading comprehension" quips for at least a little bit.
Y'all need hobbies :jr:

What's funny is y'all stay trying to insult me but remembering all my little "mannerisms" and shit is the best form of flattery. Just a little weird though.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Y'all need hobbies :jr:

What's funny is y'all stay trying to insult me but remembering all my little "mannerisms" and shit is the best form of flattery. Just a little weird though.
Yeah, distance yourself after calling me out for "reading comprehension" and then not keeping up with a simple conversation in the very next thread I clicked on.

You stole that straight out of the HB imbecile playbook, didn't you? You little plagiarizer, you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts