Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
are you saying SB will win the conf. and go on to the ncaa's--I think you only want to be quoted on the board, as you have to know more about the game than that !
I see a Stony Brook team, one of only six in the country with no seniors by the way, that is not dependent on one superstar. SBU presents a balanced attack with six or seven significant contributors. I will not predict SBU winning the conference, (though they have a long history of doing so). I will however say that today, they have to be seen by all of us as clear favorites to get the auto bid. Sadly for UVM, I thought they might be poised to gain an at large but alas that ship has sailed. SBU gets the only bid for the AE this year.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh Salty, please remember to take your pills. Do you have an alarm or a checklist? And please, please, please don't wander out into traffic when you're like this.

·
Premium Member
32,740 Posts
I see a Stony Brook team, one of only six in the country with no seniors by the way, that is not dependent on one superstar. SBU presents a balanced attack with six or seven significant contributors. I will not predict SBU winning the conference, (though they have a long history of doing so). I will however say that today, they have to be seen by all of us as clear favorites to get the auto bid. Sadly for UVM, I thought they might be poised to gain an at large but alas that ship has sailed. SBU gets the only bid for the AE this year.
Which coach makes NCAA Tournament first, Ford at SBU or Pikiell at Rutgers?

(It’s a trick question, the answer of course is neither)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts