Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am a bit new to the fantasy world so not sure how to go about this.... one of my " starters" Ellison is out for a while. Does that mean I move a reserve into his spot?
[/QUO

You should move him into a reserve spot. There's also the possibility of putting him on the injured list if they've designated him as that so you can pick up a player without having to drop anyone.

·
The People's Champ
600 Posts
yeah, I am pretty sure there is an Injury designation spot on your roster. There should be a spot called "I". Move him there, this should free up a roster spot for you to pick up an additional player while your injured player gets healthy. Once he's healthy, you can move him back to a "reserve" spot or "starter" spot, but you have to drop a player as you will be over the roster limit

·
The People's Champ
600 Posts
also it stinks if the real team doesn't designate someone for an injury because now I have to hold on to KJ Jackson. I don't want to drop him while he's hurt, and I can't put him in an IR spot to free up a roster position

·
Registered
601 Posts
Can someone post the scoring metrics and how you earn points? I couldn't find it on the mobile site.
If you're on the site hover other "Other" and then select "League Rules Summary" which is on the top

Scoring

[TR]
[TH]Scoring Category[/TH]

[TH]Weight[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Assists (AST)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blocks (BLK)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Double Doubles (DD)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Points (PTS)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rebounds (REB)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Steals (ST)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Three Pointers Made (3PTM)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Triple Doubles (TD)[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Field Goal % (FG%)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Free Throw % (FT%)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]

·
Registered
601 Posts
Went in and turned off league votes to approve trades. Noticed it was a thing as mine and @popolamma's trade is still pending for another day or two as it awaits everyone's vote.

Assume no one cares if trades aren't voted on as there's no money on the line and we all seem like solid people who won't get crazy. If you'd rather I change it back to league voting on trades now is the time to speak up.

Thanks.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts