Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
I think three and ohhhh is possible here...we need to make some hay early.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Get ready to have your mind blown: UNH up big over Suffolk at the half- 54-23

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hartford leads 32-29 at half. Luckily to be leading they got outplayed for about 14 of the 20 mins, have been killed on the offensive glass and missed around 10 free throws. Chippy game from my count (unofficial) there have been 28 fouls called in first half.

·
Registered
830 Posts
What's SBU's excuse for Mt. Ida?
No one wants to play us at home given our ridiculously small gym and our very strong home record (mostly the gym). Once the new arena opens I have it on good authority that we'll never carry a lower division team ever again.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Quinnipiac wins 65-61
Disappointing that Hartford lost, but I'm happy to see Garvey Young play well- 15pts and 7 boards. He typically plays well in Hartford though.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
What's SBU's excuse for Mt. Ida?
Bosi - Stony Brook, being the official div 1 team of NYC, must represent the ideals and philosophies that make that great metropolis the melting pot. Let me quote the great lady of liberty, The Statue of Liberty,

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

We at SB live this saying. Playing Mt Ida doesnt help us, it helps them. By allowing those poor huddled cagers from Mt Ida to play on our floor we are lifting their minds, hearts and souls. We are helping them believe that anything is possible in America.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
We at SB live this saying. Playing Mt Ida doesnt help us, it helps them. By allowing those poor huddled cagers from Mt Ida to play on our floor we are lifting their minds, hearts and souls. We are helping them believe that anything is possible in America.
By showing them that, even with a gym like Stony Brook's, you too can be a Divison I college?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Bosi - Stony Brook, being the official div 1 team of NYC, must represent the ideals and philosophies that make that great metropolis the melting pot. Let me quote the great lady of liberty, The Statue of Liberty,

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

What are you?..some kind of left wing hippie?

But seriously, this made my day. Funny stuff Salty...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts