HARTFORD (0-1) @ MT. ST. MARY'S (0-1)

NEW HAMPSHIRE (1-0) @ DARTMOUTH (1-0)

9:30
ALBANY (1-1) @ WASHINGTON (1-0)

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Brook is up 8 about midway through the second half. The league may need this one to avoid an 0-fer.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The Brook is up 8 about midway through the second half. The league may need this one to avoid an 0-fer.

These 6:00 AM games look fun and I'm sure the students at the home school like it, but it's awful basketball. Next year it's time to scrap the 2 AM, 4 AM & 6 AM games. Play the West Coast game at 12 then resume it at 8 AM

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Congrats SBU!!!!

Another AE win over a MAAC team SBU 54 - Rider 46

Game was 45-41 with 1:33 left

SBU 6 for 6 from the FT line in the last minute!!!!

Every win over a DI is a good win for the AE especially on the road!

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Nice win by Stony Brook. Getting it done.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Thanks to SBU we won't go ohh-fer today...
Hartford and UNH *can* win today. Whether they will or not is another story, but they certainly can.

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Hartford and UNH *can* win today. Whether they will or not is another story, but they certainly can.
Agreed on the "can"...I believe what I'm exhibiting is the battered AE fan syndrome. For UA I'd be happy with a final margin under 20 and continued good offensive efficiency. Our defense hasn't been good by the numbers but I'm hopefully that it has to do with the higher level of competition we've faced so far. When we get to playing teams of our ilk hopefully def. eff numbers will improve.

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Of the two winnable games...I think Hartford has a greater chance at a W

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Accuscore has been pretty good so far so here it goes.

UConn is favored @ 78% VS UVM

MSM is a 60% favorite VS Hartford

Dartmouth is a 61% favorite VS UNH

Washington is a 74% favorite VS Albany

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
The camera angle at the Rider SB game shows some empty seats. The camera was on the same side as the students - that side was jam packed and raucous. I had the feeling that Rider was more athletic and had the hustle points going for them. Very very happy with that win. As far as the game being ugly at 6am - it's not the time of day that does that - thats just SB basketball. Play great defense and hopefully make a few more buckets than the other guy. Never gonna be pretty.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,779 Posts
Hartford up 35-32 at the half. UNH up 29-26 at the half. So far so good there.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
UNH up 52-41 with 6:44 left

So far Myrick has 19 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks

Herrion said he wants the team to shoot less threes and go inside. So far with Myrick, Konan and Pelcher, they are.

·
Registered
129 Posts
UNH up 52-41 with 6:44 left

So far Myrick has 19 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks

Herrion said he wants the team to shoot less threes and go inside. So far with Myrick, Konan and Pelcher, they are.
And UNH +15 on the boards. 11 for Myrick, 10 for Konan and 9 for Pelcher so far. Liking this playing, more of this, lots more

ETA: Oops, expect Myrick just got a Technical for his 5th, second Tech for UNH this game.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yeah, that wasn't smart. Myrick's out of the game. His final line: 19 points, 11 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

UNH up by 10 with 3:47 to go.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Wow, Pelcher takes an elbow to the face and he may be out of the game. He has 9 points, 9 rebounds. I was hoping he could join the double-double party with Myrick and Konan, who has 11 points and 10 rebounds.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Rhoads 6 of 13 from the FT line. #12 was an airball. I hope the freshman don't watch any of the older players when they shoot.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts