7:30
BINGHAMTON @ Loyola (MD)

9:00
STONY BROOK @ Marist

Any TV/internet options tonight?

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Some real quality games for opening night. 7pm can't come soon enough.

Best of luck to all AE teams tonight- get some W's!

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
Duquesne 76 @ ALBANY 63
BOSTON 65 @ Northeastern 63
UMBC 61 @ Pennsylvania 79
VERMONT 67 @ Siena 63
BINGHAMTON 60 @ Loyola (MD) 65
STONY BROOK 70 @ Marist 66

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
1-5, imo. SBU gets the lone W.

·
All-Star
109 Posts
I hope everyone wins, however IMO the only win tonight is Stony Brook over Marist.

Duquesne 74 Albany 59
Northeastern 69 Boston 56
Pennsylvania 65 UMBC 60
Siena 70 Vermont 67
Loyola 77 Bing 46
Stony Brook 76 Marist 65

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
John Fantino of the Burlington Free Press reported in today's paper that Rakeem Brookins and Trenity Burdine will be serving the first of a three game suspension tonight. That leaves them with a 6 man rotation and the 4th least experienced team in the nation. I'm not expecting a win, but I also wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility, either.

Siena is offering a free live game webstream here: http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/siena.portal?mode=link&eventId=78307&broadcastType=video#

Go AE!

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
John Fantino of the Burlington Free Press reported in today's paper that Rakeem Brookins and Trenity Burdine will be serving the first of a three game suspension tonight. That leaves them with a 6 man rotation and the 4th least experienced team in the nation. I'm not expecting a win, but I also wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility, either.

Siena is offering a free live game webstream here: http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/siena.portal?mode=link&eventId=78307&broadcastType=video#

Go AE!
Ya and I think Hymes is hurt, or nursing an injury.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
I hope everyone wins, however IMO the only win tonight is Stony Brook over Marist.

Duquesne 74 Albany 59
Northeastern 69 Boston 56
Pennsylvania 65 UMBC 60
Siena 70 Vermont 67
Loyola 77 Bing 46
Stony Brook 76 Marist 65
This W-L result wouldn't surprise me...I'll be disappointing if UA loses by that much to a team picked 16th in the A-16. I'm not saying they will win but I expect a close game not a blowout but the first game is always the most gut wrenching because you don't know what to expect when the lights finally come on.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Really looking forward to the Jameel Warney vs Rik Smits matchup tonight. Interesting to see what the freshman has for the upperclassman.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts