Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you proud of the fact that us Bulls fans lead in the amount of post by nearly 1500 post. I mean, no one else seems to give a **** about there team. I am proud of that statistic.

·
Registered
510 Posts
For the unititiated and newcomers, I am proud to be part of a group of intelligent, genuine Bulls fans who have been together for over 2 years through Sportstalk, RealGM and now BasketbalBoards (not to mention www.Bullsnews.com which still exists for some of us)l who enjoy reading each other's viewpoints and respectfully agree, disagree, debate and discuss the Bulls with manners, grace, intelligence and class. Major props to truebluefan for bringing us here at a time we needed a new site and KC for keeping the ball rolling here. Welcome to our world.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
thanks for the props but its you guys and gals that make this place what it is. I just invited some of you. Its true the core of this group has been together for a while. I hope we continue on for many years!

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's just amazing how great Bulls fans are, especially when you consider the fact that Daaaaaaaaa Bears own this town!

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Originally posted by SS_Solid_Snake
It's just amazing how great Bulls fans are, especially when you consider the fact that Daaaaaaaaa Bears own this town!
Yeah, that's definitely true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts