Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UConn and Pitt both go down!!

That's a huge win for ND, who now have to move up my power rankings... I wasn't very high on them but if thye can put a few big wins together, they might be get ont he bubble...

Notre Dame's next 4 games are against the cream of the crop in BE...

Seton Hall
Syracuse
Providence
Pitt

*Chris Thomas 31 points!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Piitsburgh- Seton Hall goes into Overtime!

-Make that Double-Overtime...

HUGE win for the Hall. They are def a very good team as much as I hate to admit it...

The Conference seemed to have got a whole lot closer this Monday...

·
Registered
443 Posts
The end of that SHU-Pitt game was a joy to watch. SHU is certainly in good shape now for a seed like 5 or 6. They have some fine wins on their resume.

ND is surprising but when Thomas puts it togther they can be dangerous. They move closer to the bubble but they are another big win or two away from being there.

Big BE game tomorrow at Carrier.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Re: UConn and Pitt both go down!!

Originally posted by <b>SheikuKabba13</b>!

Seton Hall
Syracuse
Providence
Pitt

*Chris Thomas 31 points!
If Notre dame wants to have a CHANCE at a bid they NEED to win 3 of those next 4. which I do not not believe they can especially if Francis is out but I do not know his status yet for the upcoming games.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Re: Re: UConn and Pitt both go down!!

Originally posted by <b>tr_west</b>!

If Notre dame wants to have a CHANCE at a bid they NEED to win 3 of those next 4. which I do not not believe they can especially if Francis is out but I do not know his status yet for the upcoming games.
I can see ND beating 'Cuse if they have Francis, but i don't know about the other games, they might win 2 but 3 would be really pushing it. ND will be a top 20 team, next season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts