Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With longtime contender Nick Diaz back on the active UFC roster as of last week, speculation began as to who the Stockton standout would face in his first fight back. Well, speculation ended Tuesday afternoon as UFC President Dana White announced on ESPN SportsCenter that Diaz will face future Hall of Famer Anderson Silva on January 31 in Las Vegas.
http://www.ufc.com/news/Silva-Diaz-Superfight-Set-for-Super-Bowl-Weekend?utm_campaign=Silva+vs+Diaz&utm_source=15600&utm_medium=Facebook:+UFC&

Well this is interesting

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Big, big fight. You know Dana & co. will role out the media circus for this one BIG TIME.

This will prove to be a very interesting fight. As I said in the MPT, I'd hope this doesn't mean a rematch for Silva if he wins. He doesn't need that Weidman problem again.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Pretty confident Silva destroys him. May be the first fight I watch in years just because I love seeing Diaz get murdered. Guy is a piece of shit, so is his brother.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Agreed, Diaz is a jackass.

His antics can be pulled against most men, but Silva isn't one of them...who will likely pull some shit of his own to taunt Diaz.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts