Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/101sd2.htm

Eddy Curry was in attendance at the United Center on Saturday night, but neither he nor Bulls general manager John Paxson shed any new light on an irregular heartbeat that has left Curry's status for the remainder of the season in doubt.
Curry spoke with teammates before the game against the Toronto Raptors. Curry, who did not speak with reporters, watched the game from a luxury suite.

The Bulls center is scheduled to be in Minnesota on Tuesday, when the latest test results are expected to be announced.

"There's nothing to tell right now," Paxson said. "People keep speculating, but we're doing our jobs. We're being as thorough as we can until we have all the information, which we should get by Tuesday. There's nothing to say. Eddy has asked us not to say anything, so that's it."

Teammates were encouraged to see Curry, who sat out a sixth consecutive game.

"I was messing with him about being out of shape," forward Tyson Chandler said, before adding with a smile, "it only takes him 24 hours to be out of shape. Hopefully, he can start working before he has to come out on the court."

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
TB#1, maybe we should have a sticky thread about Eddy and his health, tests, team comments, etc. Its like every 2 hours we have an update, or a new article, etc about him.
$0.02

:angel:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Is he heading up to the Mayo?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I don't know the specifics but I'd be scared if I were the Bulls.

He has an irregular heartbeat right? The only two people I can think of who have had that (Joey Harrington and Zeljko Rebraca) both missed the remainder of the season.

Hopefully he is healthy, and will be able to return.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts