PF Antonio McDyess

Phoenix receives:
SG Kobe Bryant
PG Gary Payton
PF Karl Malone
PG Derek Fisher
PF Brian Cook
SG Kareem Rush

Change in team outlook: +62.2 ppg, +17.9 rpg, and +16.4 apg.

L.A. Lakers trades:
SG Kobe Bryant
PG Gary Payton
PF Karl Malone
PG Derek Fisher
PF Brian Cook
SG Kareem Rush

L.A. Lakers receives:
PF Tom Gugliotta
PF Antonio McDyess

Change in team outlook: -62.2 ppg, -17.9 rpg, and -16.4 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Suns:
PG: Payton/Fisher/Barbosa/Eisley
SG: Kobe/JJ/Rush/Casey
SF: Matrix/Zarko
PF: Malone/Amare/Lampe/Cook/Harvey
C: Voskuhl/Jahidi

Lakers:
PG: (?)
SG: Russell/Carter
SF: George/Fox/Walton
PF: McDyess/Gugliotta/Medvedenko/Grant
C: Shaq/Sampson

I think this would be beneficial to both teams. Thoughts?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think the Suns do this if you toss in Shaq and the future lottery picks the Lakers will have after this trade.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Great trade for the Lakers, the Suns get a little robbed though...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Man RebelSun i have seen horrible trades before, but this is a joke. The suns get robbed.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Guys hes joking, look at the change in team outlook he has in bold.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its just a joke fellas. Googs and McDyess for Kobe, Malone, Payton, Fisher, Cook, and Rush? Why would the Lakers ever do this? If you look on the rosters, the Lakers don't even have a PG :D

I may have come up w/ a couple bad ones before, but you can't take this one seriously :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Wow

With a hole the Size of Texas left by Monster Rebounder and Basketball player MARK MADSEN, it is no wonder why the Lakers would need to fill in TWO power forwards in his place.

Why would this trade work

Lakers- Get two proven commodeties to fill that hole. Thus beefing up the front vcourt obviously thinking about a WIN NOW philosophy.

Suns- They obviously have given up on the season, and somehow hope to put up a decent team in place. I think they are a team of the furtue with the choice player ion this trade is Kareem Rush and Brian Cook. These two will come in and make the suns Organization great in two years. As for Kobe, Malone, and Payton, they will be good players, but never great!

If Im a Lakers fan I Love this deal and I am looking forward to seeing a great run at the playoffs with Googs stealing ther spotlight

If Im a Suns fan- I quit and watch old recorded suns games and reminance over what the suns USED to be

·
Registered
996 Posts
This a joke! i dont think so.... Everyone knows the lakers have been at the bottom of the west for years, it's time they start throwing away the trash they have and start rebuilding. especially that Sha***** guy.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey the Suns are in the rebuilding mode. What better way to get rid of players by waiting for Malone and Payton to retire and by letting Kobe walk.

As for the Lakers they get two massive contracts to go along with Shaq's. And I think they feel a bit guilty about signing Malone and Payton to minimal contracts. They'd like to give back to the NBA community.

Well those are just my opinions.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why I ask, is this even an issue. It was a dumb post and it is the stupidest purposed trade I have ever seen. Yea, it was a joke, but why post it?

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>docj_18</b>!
Why I ask, is this even an issue. It was a dumb post and it is the stupidest purposed trade I have ever seen. Yea, it was a joke, but why post it?
I find it more entertaining than your post. So just enjoy the art of sacrasim, you smart guy who is always upbeat and never hates. :D

·
Registered
10,840 Posts

We're sorry for having fun. Let's only post about dead-serious topics, so nobody can have fun.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by <b>docj_18</b>!
Yikes, dude. Have a sense of humor. It was intended to be the worst trade ever = irony = humor. Its called sarcasm man; its constructive to laugh sometimes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts